Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which sculpt?
#1 18 32.73%
#2 36 65.45%
#3 1 1.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Frost Giant Wave D3 Speculation

We have 3 options for the mini of the Frost giant being hinted to for wave D3, they are,

Who would you prefer?

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:52 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Frost Giant Wave D3 Speculation

A better speculation could be made if we had the scale for these minis, like comparison with Jotun and his size

EDIT: I want number 2

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:53 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
A better speculation could be made if we had the scale for these minis, like comparison with Jotun and his size
Does someone have them that is willing to take pics? I don't own them.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:01 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The amount of detail on #2 is impressive, and with an HS paint scheme and a good wash it could be even better. It's the miniature's pose I don't like. The guy looks as though he's stooped over, clutching his sword.

#1, while a bit bland in reference to his apparel, has an awesome pose! He looks like he'd fit in just fine in Valhalla.

#3 just sucks, IMO.

EDIT: Oops - accidentally picked #2 on the poll...I really meant #1.
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM

dragonite is surprisingly tart

#3 might look good if he was repainted. I just can't imagine Santa that pale.

Mess with the Dragon you're going to get burned.
Not only do the rules say you're wrong, they also say you're a duck.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:09 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Does someone have them that is willing to take pics? I don't own them.

Same size as the Fire Giant. Same size as Torin, same size as the Feral Troll.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:30 AM

Lord Zaibatsu Woo who?

Number 2 looks to be an excellent match for our new Fire giant, so that is my choice.

Old June 21st, 2010, 09:30 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Oddly enough, my preferences are in exact numerical order:

#1 The best! Excellent sculpt and Nordicness

#2 Nice! But weird pose. Who wants a hunched over giant?

#3 Been using Grecian Formula on his beard. Too Zeus-y!
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:45 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Number 2

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old June 21st, 2010, 10:06 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Between #1 & #2.

I choose #2. His weapon is made of ice, so It would go better with the fire giant.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old June 21st, 2010, 10:20 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonite View Post
#3 might look good if he was repainted. I just can't imagine Santa that pale.
Chuckle

#3 makes me think of a Santa who finally got tired of hearing Mrs Claus's annoying nagging about his drinking problem.

#1 has the best beard and pose, with the exception of those leg wrappings. That being said, I would choose #2, mainly for the level of detail and the cool looking ice blade.
Old June 21st, 2010, 10:21 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

I like #2... but his pose could use work. I still like him bset, howeevr

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion