Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 7th, 2015, 10:25 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

I had some questions about the DOs. Should I post them here or PM someone?
I don't have time to type them up right now, but I'll do it later.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old February 7th, 2015, 10:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I had some questions about the DOs. Should I post them here or PM someone?
I don't have time to type them up right now, but I'll do it later.
Send them to me or mac122, or anyone else at HoSS.

Last edited by Sheep; February 7th, 2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: But I know I'll be on, and mac122 may or may not be, but he's the creator.
Old February 8th, 2015, 03:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have some questions, or concerns about yoda/luke combo after doing playtest 1 last night. Who should I pm about those, as I would prefer addressing those things before another playtest.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 8th, 2015, 03:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm about to take off for the day but if you are on right now you can PM me and I will post it in the Inner Sanctum. Then someone will get back to you. If you are not on right now, then PM any of the other members of the Council and they will do the same.
Old February 10th, 2015, 11:06 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Turned in Yoda, working on Vader.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 11th, 2015, 03:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm about to take off for the day but if you are on right now you can PM me and I will post it in the Inner Sanctum. Then someone will get back to you. If you are not on right now, then PM any of the other members of the Council and they will do the same.
@Yodaking , Any word on Yoda, If no changes I will throw down play test number 2 and submit my play test form.

Old February 11th, 2015, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
@Yodaking , Any word on Yoda, If no changes I will throw down play test number 2 and submit my play test form.
I'll send you a PM.
Old February 12th, 2015, 09:55 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Finished Darth Vader playtest. He's a blast!
Go ahead and sign me up for the Ewok Glider. I might have time Sunday to get started on him.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old February 13th, 2015, 11:57 AM
"like" happy

Someone want to update the OP for me play testing yoda, I'm not on there. I will just finish the play test on yoda how he is and If you guys change it , I will give it another spin.

Old February 13th, 2015, 12:02 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Someone want to update the OP for me play testing yoda, I'm not on there. I will just finish the play test on yoda how he is and If you guys change it , I will give it another spin.
I'll get it. Be sure to post here when you sign up for a test in addition to PM'ing the LD.
Old February 13th, 2015, 12:04 PM
"like" happy

Thanks @Porkins . I would also like to be added to play test Vader 2.0. I'll pm mac.

Old February 13th, 2015, 02:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight is available for testing. PM @Porkins

Mini info:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Knights of the Old Republic set. Its model number and name are #32/Luke Skywalker, Jedi.

Alternate figures:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #9/Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Legacy of the Force set. Its model number and name are #15/Luke Skywalker, Legacy of the Light Side.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape