Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Supergirl II (Public Testing)

This passed.
Old August 25th, 2020, 04:11 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Supergirl (II)

Army Test 1 @330
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Supergirl(330), Darkseid(380), Ms. Marvel(350), Angel(90) (1150)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora(300), Abomination(360) (1150)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 @320
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Supergirl(320), Wonder Woman(310), Green Arrow(210), Hawkwoman(260) (1100)
vs.
Cap(240), Ms. Marvel(350), Darkseid(380), Angel(90), Spider-Girl(140) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
She seems solid stat wise and defensively as Kryptonians tend to be. Her Freeze Breath and her Aggressive Assault can be a bit hit or miss however, so I feel you're pretty much just paying for her stats and the occasional boost a couple of times per game. Hard to say on cost with a decent sized win and then an even bigger loss. Both games she did ok damage and her powers triggered a couple of times for a couple of extra wound difference. I could possibly see her coming down 10-20 points, or a slightly lowered Freeze Breath roll(perhaps 12 or higher?) as I wouldn't mind seeing her powers come into play a bit more.

One thing of note... Kryptonian Defense in the SP is missing the line about needing to roll at least one shield in order to count blanks as extra shields. Not sure if you tested it that way or not(I caught it so I played it correctly), but something that should be updated for consistency.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as additional shields.
Old August 25th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Ark. Kryptonian Defense corrected (played it right in my games) and Freeze Breath dropped to 12. Wouldn't want to see her drop too much in points (definitely don't want to see her going up), so would rather change the roll.

I'll ping @Arch-vile to make sure he catches the update.
Old August 25th, 2020, 08:31 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Might be a few days for my games, but I’ll hit them by Saturday at the latest.
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Supergirl (II)

Army Test
Map: Song of the Walrus
Units: Supergirl (320), Green Arrow (210), Wonder Woman (310), Hawkeye (160) (1000) VS Fan4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Song of the Walrus
Units: Supergirl (320), Green Arrow (210), Wonder Woman (310), Hawkeye (160) (1000) VS Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Miss Martian (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Good showing from the JL here, competing with two powerful armies in matches that could have gone either way I feel. Supergirl’s reroll power is inconsistent but very handy when it activates. I’d definitely encourage a future Superman family design (or whichever thematic ally for Kara) that helps boost initiative, so that her boost is more reliable. The freeze breath is more a small bonus than anything. Fun design, and felt good as-is. She’s nothing too crazy competitively but works well within her faction.
Old August 28th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cards are close to done, I just need the figure pics here. Anyone able to help me out on that front?
Old August 28th, 2020, 07:32 AM
Book Wyrm

I've got it laying around here somewhere I'm pretty sure. I'll take some pictures later today.
Old August 29th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Book Wyrm

Looking through more thoroughly here, I'm pondering a possible 10 point drop. She's 2-2 in public testing, but 1 win was real close, and the other had little to do with her (her abilities triggered one time across the game). Whereas the losses seemed a tad more substantial it seems. I think either that or just dropping freeze breath a little more, depending on what people might prefer. Overall, probably good to move forward here.
Old August 29th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’d drop the freeze breath. It’s not a very powerful effect so might as well get to use it more often.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Archie

Taking Freeze Breath down to 12 or so would be my preference as well. But I think she's okay as is too.
Old August 29th, 2020, 09:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Both options are good ones in my book. I like the idea of having the two Supergirl cards at two different points, then I can draft which ever one fits into an army build. But then I also like having d20 powers that hit so going lower there is also nice.
Old August 29th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Book Wyrm

Apparently the 12 I thought I'd updated Freeze Breath to didn't actually take. But still, looking through results there, I feel comfortable dropping it to 11 here.

I propose we move Supergirl to final editing at 320.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library