Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:24 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

My favorite one below is One Time, I did Dragon Rock based on a game my son and I played and the last is based on League of Legends.

One Time
Sets: SotM, FotA, TJ

Dragon Rock
Sets: BftU X2, VW

Legends
Sets: BftU, RttFF X2, Marvel

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 3rd, 2022 at 12:37 AM.
Old March 30th, 2022, 02:41 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Here's another batch of recent map "projects"

Straight Shot
Sets: BftU, VW, RttFF

Inside Information
Sets: RotV, BftU

Safe Around Danger
Sets: SotM, VW, RttFF

Erebor
Sets: BftU X2, FotA

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 3rd, 2022, 12:15 AM

My submissions for ScapeCon II Map Contest:

Pool of Shadow 2.0
Sets: BftU X2 + Ladders and Battlements

Lava Crag 2.0
Sets: RotV, VW + Ladders and Battlements

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:12 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like them a lot. And you went 1 set short on the build parameters for both maps- showoff!
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
I like them a lot. And you went 1 set short on the build parameters for both maps- showoff!
haha, thanks.

Sometimes less if more

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 7th, 2022, 02:53 AM

After some good feedback from @GameBear and @superfrog ...here's the updated version of Eyohi.

Eyohi
Sets: BftU X2, TJ

After some good feedback from @OEAO and @superfrog and others ...here's the updated version of Playtesting Map #1 which has finally received a proper name:

Barrow Down
Sets: RotV, FotA, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 20th, 2022 at 08:35 PM.
Old May 28th, 2022, 02:25 AM

The latest. I think they turned out pretty good, Especially Aftermath. Already played on that one and it IS FUN!

Aftermath
Sets: RotV, FotA, RttFF

Four Lakes
Sets: RotV, RttFF X2

Rock Wall
Sets: RotV, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 19th, 2022, 09:53 PM

Updated "The End of the Line" in the OP

Also added...

Abacus
Sets: RotV, RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 20th, 2022, 03:01 AM

Recent batch of maps...enjoy!

Lightfoot
Sets: RotV, TJ X2

Altar
Sets: RotV, TJ

Cilldres
Sets: BftU, TT

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 20th, 2022 at 10:55 PM.
Old August 21st, 2022, 12:57 PM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

I've played 2 games on Lava Crag 2.0 and I think it's a fun map! It looks cool and has offered interesting late-game situations. Take my review with a grain of salt because I often conflate strategies of other wargames that don't translate well into HeroScape.

The main criticism I have is that I think it favors counter-clockwise development too strongly and will likely lead to lots of battles where the first few rounds are spent deploying from your start zone to the exact same region of the board (to whichever ruin is closest to you).

As a suggestion, I would consider swapping the central level-2 lava fields with sand hexes (that are currently being used for support). That would allow units with a move of less than 6 to develop towards the center without the fear of burning or overextending with redundant activations.

As it stands, I would only begin developing clockwise if there was a glyph I wanted to claim. And I would almost never deploy centrally because of the combined disadvantages of open ground, low-elevation, and burnination.

If you're interested in seeing the battles I did for research (or entertainment) purposes, they're posted on my youtube channel. (Unique Squad Mirror Match & Knights vs Romans)
Old August 21st, 2022, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast_shark View Post
I've played 2 games on Lava Crag 2.0 and I think it's a fun map! It looks cool and has offered interesting late-game situations. Take my review with a grain of salt because I often conflate strategies of other wargames that don't translate well into HeroScape.

The main criticism I have is that I think it favors counter-clockwise development too strongly and will likely lead to lots of battles where the first few rounds are spent deploying from your start zone to the exact same region of the board (to whichever ruin is closest to you).

As a suggestion, I would consider swapping the central level-2 lava fields with sand hexes (that are currently being used for support). That would allow units with a move of less than 6 to develop towards the center without the fear of burning or overextending with redundant activations.

As it stands, I would only begin developing clockwise if there was a glyph I wanted to claim. And I would almost never deploy centrally because of the combined disadvantages of open ground, low-elevation, and burnination.

If you're interested in seeing the battles I did for research (or entertainment) purposes, they're posted on my youtube channel. (Unique Squad Mirror Match & Knights vs Romans)
hmmm, I'll have to take a look at that and see. Thank you for playing my map!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 28th, 2022, 06:28 PM

Here are a couple of maps that use some unique sets you don't usually see together. Figured I'd give it a go, and they turned out alright.

Slated
Sets: BftU X2, RttFF, TJ, VW

Terranova
Sets: BftU, VW, Marvel, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios