Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2021, 12:42 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

UTAH MONTHLY OCTOBER 2021

When: October 23rd, 1:00-5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Swiss Cheese
It's NHSD month, so it's time to bring on the high level of competition! This NHSD we invite you to bring the cheese, but with some holes! The first regulation is that you can only have up to 9 of the same of any common figures in your army. (You can have more than 9 commons of different figures though. Warriors of Ashra x3 and Aubrien Archers x3 in the same army are fine, but if you try to run Knights x3 you'll have to sit 3 of them.) The other regulation is that some figures have been banned, so be sure to check the list!
  • 410 Point Armies
  • 18 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed
  • Banned List: Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV), Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Nilfheim, Quahon, Cathar Spearmen
  • Your army may not contain more than 9 of the same common figure
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50 minute rounds

Raffle: Costume Party!
If you wear a costume to the event you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 2nd, 2021 at 06:56 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 12:51 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Maps look great! Have fun guys!

Old October 2nd, 2021, 01:31 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Maps look great! Have fun guys!
Thanks so much! I really like the map pool for this month (and am super bummed I'll be missing the event).

Some quick housekeeping:

First, thanks everyone who made last week's event a success! It was a great time with lots of fun stories to tell afterwards! Standings for that event have been updated in its post.

Next, please note that this month's event is NOT on the last Saturday of the month, but on the 23rd. In that vein, November and December Monthlies will also not be on the last Saturday, but on November 20th and December 11th.

As always, please be sure to RSVP when you know that you can come! Also, mentions that I've been constantly forgetting to post lately:

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 2nd, 2021, 01:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll be there!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2021, 02:28 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

P.s. I feel so honored by this map pool. you picked some of my recent favs.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 3rd, 2021, 12:10 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I 100% agree with SirH here. You all do a great service to us humble map makers out there by trying out new creations. It always brightens my day to see maps I've invested a lot of time and effort in making a pleasant experience for players being used by you fine folks; not to mention the opportunity for constructive feedback. Thanks for helping to keep the game thriving!
Old October 4th, 2021, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Quote:
I 100% agree with SirH here. You all do a great service to us humble map makers out there by trying out new creations. It always brightens my day to see maps I've invested a lot of time and effort in making a pleasant experience for players being used by you fine folks; not to mention the opportunity for constructive feedback. Thanks for helping to keep the game thriving!
Thanks should be going to awesome map makers like you two! Seriously there have been a bunch of really good new creations these last few months and I’ve got a big list beyond the current pool that I’m looking forward to using. And I’m looking forward to even more with the ARV contest!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 4th, 2021 at 12:07 AM. Reason: I didn’t even start to dip into maps by hs2010 and superfrog…
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:58 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I should be there this month! I'll plan on bringing Raodor (the map has a couple important updates I haven't posted).

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 7th, 2021, 01:32 PM

I'll bring "my" 3 maps (Star Chart, Caothland, Melting Pot)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 8th, 2021, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I should be there this month! I'll plan on bringing Raodor (the map has a couple important updates I haven't posted).
Whooo!!!
Quote:
I'll bring "my" 3 maps (Star Chart, Caothland, Melting Pot)
Thanks for the map help, both!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 13th, 2021, 12:04 AM

Tourney is next weekend...bit of a scarce attendee list...hoping we can get some RSVP's!
@The Dewk you going to make an appearance again?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 19th, 2021, 06:56 PM

if we're really only gunna get 8 players...we should do an extra round not to determine the winner (since after 3 rounds you'd already know) but just to have more fun with such a small group.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events