Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:17 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 1 until 3/25

Had a crazy game with @XThorSavageX tonight.

I wanted to play my own army, but I got stuck with the spiders army minus Raelin, Isamu, and 2 spiders.

I slow rolled my spiders out with Quahon against rats and Cyprien. thorsavage spread out his OMs so entangling web wasn’t ever a factor. Quahon did a good enough job at clearing out the rats in round 1. Round 2 is when Nick came out to play and is 2 skulls were blocked twice by Quahon on height. Quahon dealt three to the sad vampire, leaving him at 1 health. At this point, dice were strongly in my favor. Nick was at one life, Cyprien was surround, and Quahon was still full health keeping the rats off of wannok. The game looked like I had already won, but I knew better since Cyprien was still alive with only 1 or two wounds. Round 3 starts with Quahon atttacking Cyprien, dealing only 1 wound despite having height advantage. (This is where thor’s dice started to turn around.) OM 1 on Cyprien. Chilling Touch. 19. 1/3 skulls. 0/4 shields.

So now it was Sujoah and a few spiders against a hot Cyprien, Iskra, Sonya, Marcu and a handful of rats. Iskra comes out and summons her pets, which get three attacks up onto Sujoah. Cyprien and Sujoah fight on even ground and Sujoah came out on top after hitting 4/4 on a poison attack, with a spider getting the final blow. Sujoah had 2 lives left, but the firepower from the vampires wasn’t the same after Cyprien fell. Sujoah cleaned up with the help of a hateful Marcu.

It was a thrilling game xthorsavagex! Lots of crazy back and forths. Good luck in your future games!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events