Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 20th, 2008, 07:52 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: A Realistic Look at the Future of Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Darn! My search to find those old wave one photos has failed me! I was gonna be a smartass to guido, and I failed miserably.
So instead of using your time to find the picture, you made that post? You are cute when you're bitter.

(I would also have accepted half a picture of wave 1)
Which half?
The bigger half, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 20th, 2008, 10:36 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Darn! My search to find those old wave one photos has failed me! I was gonna be a smartass to guido, and I failed miserably.
Is this what you're looking for?
Old August 21st, 2008, 04:45 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes...
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:26 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation

Wow. I really hate to be a doom and gloomer, but I just went to WalMart today. Their last Marvel sets are on clearance. THERE IS NO SHELF SPACE ALLOCATED TO HEROSCAPE IN THE THE BOARD GAME SECTION.

Is this happening elsewhere? Do we have any news about WalMart deciding to call it quits? I don't really see how this game can survive without ANY master sets. But I'm not even seeing boosters.

If WalMart is done, that is the end of the major retailers. Can this game really survive in game shops, which, in my experience, have never taken the game seriously?

Could this be why we did not see new waves at GenCon?

This really doesn't look good.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old August 30th, 2008, 06:38 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Every Walmart in my circle has double of W8 (minus the Militia pack) and at least one full set of W7. The Marvel sets are full price, and there are at least four on the shelves at all times. If anyone is having a hard time finding W8 (other than the Militia) I'd gladly ship them out to you (at no cost to me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 30th, 2008, 09:41 AM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I've seen several walmarts clearance out their Heroscape stuff. I picked up some Wave 3 packs for $2 a piece at one but when i talked to the manager in charge and asked why it was so cheap, he just said they were getting rid of the old stuff to put the new packs in (which i find pretty funny). They had Marvell on sale too which didn't make much since but they plan on restocking after the shuffles.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

My walmart back home stopped selling and took heroscape off the shelves completely. However, an hour north of that, a wal mart had several packs of all of wave 8 and I think some Marvel. Also, where I'm going to school, the local walmart has wave 8 and Marvel.

My guess is that they're just selling it where it makes money...makes a lot of sense for them to do that to me anyway.
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:26 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
My walmart back home stopped selling and took heroscape off the shelves completely. However, an hour north of that, a wal mart had several packs of all of wave 8 and I think some Marvel. Also, where I'm going to school, the local walmart has wave 8 and Marvel.

My guess is that they're just selling it where it makes money...makes a lot of sense for them to do that to me anyway.
I've noticed that too. The Walmart down the street from my work never has anything Scape except for some Nakitas and a couple marvel sets (haven't seen anything different in months). Yet at the two WMs near my house they're constantly re-stocking Wave 8.

-insert signature here-
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

All of my walmarts are freshly stocked with wave 8 and some remaining 7. if any one needs it picked up and mailed I make the same offer Guido did.
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:15 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The last time I was at a Wal-Mart (about a week or two ago) There were 2 full sets of W7, no 8, and about 4 or 5 Marvel. Still looking for that other SotM...
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:21 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In Indy, I've had no problems finding Heroscape in any of the Walmarts. They have no Masters sets other than Mavel, but plenty of Wave 7 and 8 to go around.
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Still looking for that other SotM...

Did you check my shed?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News