Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old October 5th, 2011, 03:12 PM

ProfitOfDoom is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Can someone help me with missing pieces?

I just got ROTV today,I got it from a ebay seller and never have played before. So I was going over the content of the box and im confuses about the markers,I got 24 wound markers "These are the red colored ones"
Then it says a round marker and a grenade marker. Now other then the 24 little red markers I have 1 black marker "the round black marker is the same as the red ones just black"
I have all the order markers im just confused on what is what and what im missing?
Old October 5th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Can someone help me with missing pieces?

The Grenade marker is a white/ivory colored wound marker with a sticker on the bottom with a picture of a grenade. It is used for keeping track of if you have used the Airborne Elite's Grenade Special Attack yet. I don't find it very necessary.

The Round marker is the black wound marker.

Welcome to the site!

Old October 5th, 2011, 03:26 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Hello,

Try this thread for a list of the contents of each set. By what you have said, your are missing the white grenade marker with the little picture of a grenade.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old October 5th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The black one is the Round marker. In the scenario section of the rulebook, there is a round track (usually 1-123 I think). This marker goes on that to indicate progress through the game.

The grenade marker is just like those, only white (I think...). It is used to indicate the place where the Airborne Elite unit throws their grenades. If you don't have that, anything will work as one.

edit: !

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units