Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 1st, 2007, 07:44 PM

Barbell Hero Woo who?
Spider Units

On the front page I saw some jungle terrain and some rad little spider units, anybody know what those are from? New Marro set?
Old August 1st, 2007, 07:52 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Spider Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbell Hero
On the front page I saw some jungle terrain and some rad little spider units, anybody know what those are from? New Marro set?
Did you read the article? Did you even try to find the answer? It's not hard, it's plastered everywhere.

The are a part of the Ticalla Jungle expansion coming in October.
Old August 1st, 2007, 07:57 PM

Barbell Hero Woo who?
Yeah, I did even try to find the answer but I figured it'd be 10x faster to ask someone who already knew. Thanks for being polite, though.
Old August 1st, 2007, 08:04 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbell Hero
Yeah, I did even try to find the answer but I figured it'd be 10x faster to ask someone who already knew. Thanks for being polite, though.
I'm really not trying to be a schmuck here, but you saw the picture on the front page that was part of an article explaining the pictures. You question honestly reminded me of the 'How much is the 99¢ soda?' kind of questions.

Here is an image of the article in question:

Maybe I'm way off base, but I was just quite bewildered.
Old August 1st, 2007, 08:16 PM

Barbell Hero Woo who?
I don't see the words you cited anywhere on the front page, sorry man. I see several one-line vague descriptions of some photographs.
Old August 1st, 2007, 09:19 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
Cav, can you lay off a new guy just once?

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheyegouger
Cav, can you lay off a new guy just once?
He's not "laying on" the new guy. The words were up there clear as day. I'm not sure which front page he's looking at, but the words are there on mine. Also, just because it's "10x faster" doesn't mean you have to go create a thread for it. I sincerely doubt it was 10x faster, though, probably just 10x less work for him.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:50 PM

Barbell Hero Woo who?
Wow, is everyone here like this? Pretty big disappointment so far, with all this ridiculous attitude for no good reason.

I guess I could have PM'd random people just so you didn't have to be troubled by reading my thread, Necro. Sorry to put you so far out. I'm a teacher, so in my line of work it's perfectly acceptable to ASK QUESTIONS of others, I wasn't aware it was frowned on around here to do this.

I used to teach 4th grade; just because the multiplication tables are at the front of the book, doesn't mean I say "read the book, moron" to a student who asks what 9x8 is. If you can't find something, you can't find it. There's really no need to act sarcastic and superior, and I sure as hell don't care to read it; but you're not going to find me looking down on you for forcing your hostility on me.

I looked, I couldn't find the answer I was looking for, and I asked. I then looked a second time, and still didn't find it. Get over it, and learn some manners while you're at it.
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:57 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I Googled "heroscape jungle spiders" and this was the first link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/30977. Not that hard to find, IMHO.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 1st, 2007, 11:04 PM

Barbell Hero Woo who?
I tried "Heroscape Spider Unit" and didn't get any valid results. Get over it.
Old August 1st, 2007, 11:05 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Everyone just needs to take a
Old August 1st, 2007, 11:11 PM

1) I apologize for anything you found offensive in my first post. I was merely coming to Cavalier's defence, because he hadn't been rude. Like I said, it was just work for someone else to do to get you the answer, rather than you finding it yourself.
2) What other search did you do besides Google? I'm honestly curious as to what people think "looking around" for something is.
3) I see that Cavalier posted images from a different article than the one you were probably talking about, and the links in that article only went to the News section, not a particular thread. But they are mentioned in quite a few threads in that section.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion