Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:10 PM

Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (1/3/2019)

I was out of the house this past week and not able to paint, but I got back and here is my progress that I did before my trip.

I finished up Kaladrax from Reaper Miniatures. This guy was one of the last preproduction ones that Reaper still had available. He was pretty simple to paint up with 3 main colors one for the bones, the rot/skin and the horns and spikes.

This was Gunslinger by reaper miniatures. It's a metal miniature that makes an interesting kyrie miniature.

These were two free reaper minis I got for my order that I painted up. I tried to make their color schemes different and I really like the blueish steel of the one on the right that I made by mixing metallic and dark blue paint.

This one is another bugbear miniature from reaper that is a metal mini that I picked up and painted.

These two are Christmas witches from reaper miniatures that I painted up going with different colors. They're both metal minis.

This is another metal reaper mini that I painted up. It's a mindflayer pirate which I found to be an interesting concept.

Another metal reaper mini that I painted up. The plastic version will come out eventually as part of bones 4, but I didn't put in the add on she's in so I won't have to wait for over a year for it to come out in plastic.

A reaper skeleton archer that I painted up from their learn to paint kit.

Another reaper metal mini that I got and painted up.
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:43 PM

Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby! Toogwick_tuk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (1/11/2019)

This past week or so I've been able to make some progress painting minis.

I got some toy dragons from Michaels on black Friday for a nice discount. This was originally a blueish colored dragon that I repainted as a silver dragon for D&D.

This is a shambling mound from the Nolzur's line that was fairly easy to paint by drybrushing brown and green, and then picking out details.

These some Nolzur's Ghouls that I painted because that was one of the main types of undead I didn't have miniatures for. They were pretty quick easy to paint up.

These are some townsfolk from reaper bones that I painted up. I'm planning on adding some more townsfolk minis to my collection.

These are some mindflayers from the Nolzur's line that I painted up.

I painted up two pathfinder barbarians from the Deep Cuts line that are the equivalent of the reaper mini in the back that I previously painted, showing the difference between the two lines.

These are two Reaper mini cultists that I painted up.

These are a variety of reaper minis that I painted up, with no connecting theme between them besides they were in my paint pile
Old January 11th, 2019, 08:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (1/11/2019)

I have two of that dragon at the first of your post. I love your paint job. I like the colors you used. I painted the glow in the dark one up. I like your color selection you did much better than the greens I went with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions