Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 25th, 2009, 06:50 AM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker
LMB's Custom Units

I've made a few custom units so I figured it was about time to post some here to get some feedback.

I love Rackham's AT-43 miniatures and I was able to pick these guys up pretty cheap. Let me know what you think.

Rackham says:
The anakongas constitute the main body of Karman troops. Trained by hardened veterans, they are calm and resolute: the Karman warrior knows that his death and victories are waiting somewhere in the future to be revealed. Equipped with powerful drum pistols, the unconcerned anakongas cast storms of steel upon their enemies.

I'll have some UNA, Therians, and Red Blok coming soon.

Last edited by LMB; October 4th, 2009 at 07:59 AM.
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:10 PM

=Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: LMB's Custom Units

What general are those guys working for, like, did you make a new one?? or Wha?? Other than that, these guys pwn.
Old September 25th, 2009, 09:16 PM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker
Re: LMB's Custom Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 View Post
What general are those guys working for, like, did you make a new one?? or Wha?? Other than that, these guys pwn.
I thought about making them follow one of the classic Heroscape general's but a lot of times when people make customs that are from another world/reality (like Star Wars for example) they don't associate them with a general and I decided to go that route instead. Check out some of the other AT-43, Star Wars, or Left4Dead customs for examples of what I mean.

In the group I play with the general isn't important very often but when it is I like to keep things more like the pure classic game rather than have customs available that might unbalance things.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards