Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tul-Bak-Ra

Here's my report from that tournament. Kind of sadly, I stopped doing my Battle Reports a couple of years ago. I love that thread, but it was a lot of work and I let it fall off:
Spoiler Alert!

In retrospect, Marcu also really messes with this format.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 7th, 2020, 08:47 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

killercactus mentioned early in this thread that Cyberclaw negates Tul-Bak-Ra's teleportation movement. Is this true? I'm wondering since the verbiage states that Tul-Bak-Ra is "placed" on a space 10 spaces away and not "moved," whereas Cyberclaw on say Major X17 only prevents "moving."

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Place and move are the same thing in Scape. There is no difference between them.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
killercactus mentioned early in this thread that Cyberclaw negates Tul-Bak-Ra's teleportation movement. Is this true? I'm wondering since the verbiage states that Tul-Bak-Ra is "placed" on a space 10 spaces away and not "moved," whereas Cyberclaw on say Major X17 only prevents "moving."
Wow, old timer. Did you haul out your 'Scape to play? I'm pleased to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Place and move are the same thing in Scape. There is no difference between them.
And that's the correct answer.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:17 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Yes, that's true; TBR is stuck and cannot use telportation.

From the Hasbro FAQ on the "Book of Major X17" thread:
"No special power on an army card or glyph can get them out of the engagement."
Here, they use the verbiage "get them out of the engagement" as opposed to just "move" to be clear it refers to anything changing the space where the figure is on the map.

Teleporting, summoning, etc. are still special powers to change where a figure is on the map and cannot be used on a figure stuck in cyberclaw.
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:18 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Wow, old timer. Did you haul out your 'Scape to play? I'm pleased to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
And that's the correct answer.
Thank you! Yeah, I played three games on three maps today with my cousin, and now I'm giving the TableTop Simulator mod a go with some friends.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:31 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
I find that Hasbro ruling interesting.

"Placed" and "moved" are not the same words technically. Tully here is teleporting, it's funny how a cyborg can keep him from disappearing into thin air.

I think that ruling is silly, personally, but hey, that's what house rules are for!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Last edited by Dysole; August 20th, 2020 at 09:50 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units