Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:37 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Which HS units have YOU used?

Yesterday I played a few units I had never played before, and I got to thinking about how many HS units I have and have not played with yet. I've seen a few lists regarding who has played what (Jexik's particularly thorough tournament list springs to mind) and I thought that it would be interesting to see what other HSers play variety is like.

So if you're inclined to share with the world I've included a list at the bottom of the page you can cut-and-paste, and highlight, delete or bold however you'd like to identify who you have and have not used.

My list:

Spoiler Alert!

Played is in BLACK, Tourney Use is in RED and Unplayed is in SILVER, Unowned in ITALICS

My totals are 116/51/40, for 56%/25%/19%

Some units I felt like I've played, but couldn't remember specifically using them (Laglor? MBS? SoJ?), so I left them on my Unplayed list. I counted units I have proxied, but haven't used the official sculpts, as Played.

I've got a whole lot more silver on my list than I expected. I think that it's time to get to work on shrinking those numbers down a bit.

Uncolored list:

Spoiler Alert!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; January 20th, 2024 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Played some new units!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:59 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Which HS units have YOU used?

Figures I own but have not played:

•Deathwalker 7000
•Granite Guardians
•Quasatch Hunters
•Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
•Sir Hawthorne

Of those, I've only recently acquired The QH, GG and Hawthorne

Waiting for purchase:

•Air Elemental
•Brandis Skyhunter
•Drow Chainfighter
•Earth Elemental
•Estivara
•Fen Hydra
•Fire Elemental
•Greater Ice Elemental
•Greenscale Warriors
•Mogrimm Forgehammer
•Pelloth
•Phantom Knights
•Sahuagin Raider
•Sharwin Wildborn
•Torin
•Water Elemental
•Wyvern

~Aldin, who just can't figure out when he'd actually want to have DW7k or Saylind in an army

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Last edited by Aldin; April 3rd, 2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:00 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Between tourneys and home games I've used 71% of the available units (only one I don't own is Woo).

-insert signature here-
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:03 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I actually played DED for the first time about a week ago. He killed something. (Last wound on a hero or something. Then my nephew foolishly drafted him the next game. What have I done?!)

I'm actually not sure which units I haven't played. It's a pretty short list. Those that I haven't played, I'm sure I've played against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:05 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
~Aldin, who just can't figure out when he'd actually want to have DW7k or Saylind in an army
You could use Saylind to teleport in 7K, then explode them both in a 180 point blaze of glory.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
You could use Saylind to teleport in 7K, then explode them both in a 180 point blaze of glory.
I knew there was a tactical wrinkle to this game I was missing.

~Aldin, feeling the need to play with his monkeys

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

I have used all bolded figures and want all figures that are blue.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I love to play hodge podge garbage and, as such, I think I've played just about every figure in the game at least once. I own everything except the new DnD wave and the glads/archers.

The only figures I know I've never played are Hamato Taro, Ana Korithan and the Marro Dividers.

In tourney's I've played:
Axegrinders, Q9, AE, TKN, Nagrubs, Stingers, Isamu

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:41 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played - Bold
Tourney Use - Blue
Not Played - Italics

My list:
Spoiler Alert!

If I counted correctly, I have played 140/180 Units. Of those 140, I have sadly only played 18 in tournaments. I need to stop using Glad/Blasts, Isamu, and RotV Raelin in tournaments!

Going off of Killometer's breakdown...
Played/Tournament Play/Unplayed
122/18/40 or percentage-wise, 68%/10%/22%
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:01 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The only units I have yet to play (aside from D1, which hasn't come in yet ) are:

Marro Dividers
Quasatch Hunters
Sir Hawthorne
Nerak
Tul-Bak-Ra
Tor-Kul-Na
Deathwalker 7000
Parmenio
Sacred Band (I only just got enough of these guys to make them playable)
Sir Dupuis (This will change once my D1 comes in)
Sudema

Huh, I had thought that was a shorter list . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:02 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My stats:

Spoiler Alert!

Updated 5/10, added Mogrim, Sharwin, and the Sauhagin Raider to units played.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; May 11th, 2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:04 PM

hosj is surprisingly tart

I Rarely play but i spend huge amounts of time memerizing the army cards of my figures. You could say i'm a nerd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion