Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 18th, 2010, 09:50 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Frost Giant of Morh

I played 2x Frost Giant, Shurrak, and Zetacron against 4x Dividers, Su-Bak-Na, and Marcu. The battle was recorded and will be posted at some point in the next 2 weeks. Anyways, FGoM #1 took out 2x Dividers and Su-Bak-Na. With Dying Swipe, he took out 1 Divider, who then Divided. FOM #2 took out the rest. I moved neither Shurrak nor Zetacron. FGoM #1 took out around 240 points, and FGoM #2 took out 260 points. That's 500 points between 2 FGoMs. They destroy melee squads without hesitation, 90% due to Indomitable. Even Su-Bak-Na, with 7 attack, did only 2 wounds in 2 turns. Battle Frenzy allowed me to take out 2 Dividers around 3 or 4 times. I would easily spend 140 points for one of these guys; 280 even, in something like General Wars. Well, actually, maybe not as they seem a little less destructive against ranged squads. However, a 7 move could counter that. I would rate these guys an A, but my opinion probably doesn't count for that. Anyways, when you get a chance, try these guys out. With Ornak, 2 could wreak havoc.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 19th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
With Dying Swipe, he took out 1 Divider, who then Divided.
Dividers can only Divide off wounds dealt by a Normal or Special Attack, so Dying Swipe doesn't activate it.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old December 19th, 2010, 06:44 PM

glacierking is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Get a few treasure glyphs on this guy and you are doing great. i played a game were a frost giant had 2 potions of healing, three talismans, and alot of defense stuff. unbeatable.

Old December 19th, 2010, 06:54 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierking View Post
Get a few treasure glyphs on this guy and you are doing great. i played a game were a frost giant had 2 potions of healing, three talismans, and alot of defense stuff. unbeatable.
Is it legal to have more than one Treasure Glyph on a single figure?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 19th, 2010, 06:59 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Yes, a Unique or Uncommon hero may carry any number of treasures. But when the figure is destroyed, all treasures it was carrying are placed on the hero's last location. If there isn't room for all of them then the ones you cannot place are destroyed.

Old December 19th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Yep, see page 14 of the DnD rulebook.

edit: darn dirty ninjas

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old December 19th, 2010, 07:09 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, see page 14 of the DnD rulebook.

edit: darn dirty ninjas
Don't blame me - be faster!

Old December 23rd, 2010, 11:27 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
With Dying Swipe, he took out 1 Divider, who then Divided.
Dividers can only Divide off wounds dealt by a Normal or Special Attack, so Dying Swipe doesn't activate it.
Stupid Juniour. He told me it was if they died, he rolled. Man, I would have won about 15 minutes earlier.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 1st, 2011, 06:11 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I...I think my mind just broke.

I played a large, MassiveScape game, (still going) But basically same rules...Or, at least nothing that could affect the actual fighting, just order marker stuff. (Roll 20D once, then each person takes a turn with whatever unit they want, then the other person does the same, etc.)

But anyways, one of these guys took out; Emiroon, Sonlen (4 Wounds), Arkmer, Ulginesh, Jorhdawn, Erevan, Chardris, and an Aubrien Archer before attacking Sharwin, dealing 3 Wounds. And then he was finally taken out by Syvarris, only for Dying Swipe to defeat one Warrior of Ashra, and Wildborn.

So, 140 Points of Frost Giant = 860 Points of Elves...When rolling extremely well.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:09 PM

RollItOnTop is surprisingly tart

If Frosty is my last unit and uses his dying swipe to kill my opponents last unit do I win, or is the game a draw?
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:26 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollItOnTop View Post
If Frosty is my last unit and uses his dying swipe to kill my opponents last unit do I win, or is the game a draw?
I don't believe you can use dying swipe if it is the opponent's last figure; since they killed the Giant first, they won fair and square...
that's how I'd interpret it.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

For casual play, or if I were a TD, I'd call that a draw.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units