Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 4th, 2020, 12:39 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 3 until 4/10

heroscaper 2010 vs. Knight of Scape is going down at noon CST today (in about 20 minutes)
Old April 4th, 2020, 10:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The dok (1-1) v. vegies dad (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
* Estivara, Krav Maga Agents, Pelloth, Deepwyrm Drowx2, Fyorlag Spiders, Werewolf Lord
vegies dad chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
Starting now.

EDIT: We both rolled worse on attack than defense, and a late 1 on Wannok put the game in doubt, but in the end I pulled it off with 2 Deathstalkers and 2 ZIs left.

Last edited by dok; April 5th, 2020 at 12:16 PM. Reason: worse, not better
Old April 6th, 2020, 01:15 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

In about 50 minutes me, Grimnak, and 16 Heavy Gruts are taking on Aratrea, Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, three Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, and 12 pesky rats.

mtl1998 (1-1) v. aratrea (1-1)

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; April 6th, 2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: added link
Old April 6th, 2020, 01:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Dysole and I play at 7 pm.

I've got the Izumi/Brontos/Banshees cluster, Dysole has my army minus Chen Tang and one Shaolin monk.
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:09 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
In about 50 minutes me, Grimnak, and 16 Heavy Gruts are taking on Aratrea, Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, three Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, and 12 pesky rats.

mtl1998 (1-1) v. aratrea (1-1)
I won, losing only 2 heavy gruts (1 to rolling a 1 while on wannok). I felt like I had an advantage going into the game. I was able to keep the rats off of both glyphs during round 1. An initiative switch allowed me to get some enhanced heavies to take down Cyp early, stranding all of Aratrea's OMs for round 2. The vampire and co. army could only stand there as Grimnak and heavies booked it to the startzone to cleanup the rest of the threats.

I won initiative again on Round 3 and noticed 2 OMs on Iskra and 1 on the rechets so I left Nick at one left and Chomped Iskra with an 18 on the d20. That left another 3 OMs stranded and the heavies cleaned up easily.

The last rat made a stand with height against Grimnak but rolled 0/2 skulls, probably preparing a meal instead of fighting. Grimnak ate the meal and the rat to finish the game.

GG, Aratrea!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 6th, 2020, 06:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Quote:

The vegietarian18 (0-2) v. chris perkins (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
chris perkins chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.)
Playing tonight @ 8:30 pm EST / 7:30 pm CT. Armies TBD.
Old April 6th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got the win in the 0-2 game. Chris's dice were ice cold and I capitalized big because of it. I thought I was in trouble when he opened with straight Marro Warriors, but the Marro Warriors just could not kill Death Knights and I was on top of them fast. Zetacron sniped down Raelin from 8 range to deactivate Chris's army's blast shields, and from there the Death Knights backed by Taelord cut through things pretty quickly. Good game
Old April 6th, 2020, 11:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Monkroller Is Good Yo

Zetacron started the game sniping and grabbed 2 Banshees without any issue while SF set up in the center. I continued to snipe some and then Brontos came charging into the start zone and put 2 wounds on Raelin. The monks and Master Lao managed to pummel him to death over the course of two turns. Banshees came down to do some damage but only ever got one scream as I kept killing them too quickly with the monks and managed to kill the one that had wandered over to grab Wannok. Izumi came in and tried to kill off things and only managed a wound on Master Lao (who took a wound from Wannok previously) while he took them out and Monks killed the remaining Banshees on the glyphs and then took the glyphs themselves. Master Lao killed the last one and the monks advanced on Raelin and put a wound on her and two Wannok wounds. Raelin began attacking Master Lao and Zetacron came and popped her to end the game after failing to do so in about four previous attempts.

~Dysole, who had a lot of fun playing the monks
Old April 6th, 2020, 11:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got smacked by Dysole.

Zetacron rolled very poorly but positioned very well, and the little white soulborg pretty much won the game from the start zone. Lots of little mistakes from me, and a few big ones. We'll see what Bigga comes up with in his 10 Points Under commentary.

We'll see if my 2-0 start can still steer me towards the playoffs next week
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:51 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Great game with Infectedsloth earlier tonight!
He had my army and I had his army minus Isamu and Marcu.
The game was pretty even up until I was able to roll well against his Raelin and she dropped pretty early. Ornak's flag aura helped me get in pretty good position and Brunak was dropping hounds pretty easily. Then in turn 2 of a rd A hound got heights on Brunak and rolled 4/4 attack and Brunak rolled 0/9 def. At the time Brunak had 0 wounds. I had my 3rd OM on Brunak and IS won initiative the next round and it was basically a wrap.
The hounds won it again. Great game IS! Hope to play you again in the future!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 9th, 2020, 01:18 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 4 is on Cipher 3.

The dysole (3-0) v. agentward (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Izumi Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4, Red Wyrmlingx5
agentward chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.)

The infectedsloth (3-0) v. knight of scape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Brunak, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Blade Gruts x2, Mindflayer Mastermind
* Nilfheim, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
knight of scape chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.)

The dougantosh (2-1) v. jcustar07 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Krug, Sudema, Deathstalkersx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
dougantosh chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.)

The dok (2-1) v. mtl1998 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3
mtl1998 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)

The kinseth (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Kira Jax, Nilfheim, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx4
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
superfrog chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, kinseth chooses who places first.)

The kevindola (2-1) v. vegies dad (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Dumutef Guardx3, Skull Demon
* Estivara, Krav Maga Agents, Pelloth, Deepwyrm Drowx2, Fyorlag Spiders, Werewolf Lord
vegies dad chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.)

The vegietarian18 (1-2) v. arrow grut (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Arashara Goshiri, Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnairesx2
arrow grut chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.)

The heroscaper2010 (1-2) v. coachmuskie (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Zetacron, Deathreaversx4
* Brontos, Emperor Andask, Kursus, Marro Stingersx4
heroscaper2010 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.)

The aratrea (1-2) v. xthorsavagex (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Grimnak, Hrognak (I), Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Heavy Grutsx4
* Isamu, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx3
xthorsavagex chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, aratrea chooses who places first.)

The chris perkins (0-3) v. crixus33 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
* Estivara, Otonashi, Sujoah, Venoc Warlord, Fyorlag Spidersx5
crixus33 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.)

The bodaciousblood (0-3) v. wargamingaddict87 (0-0) pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Major J15, Otonashi, Hoplitron x8
bodaciousblood chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, wargamingaddict87 chooses who places first.)

Last edited by dok; April 9th, 2020 at 01:45 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 01:33 PM

@Aratrea @XThorSavageX @BodaciousBlood @wargamingaddict87 you received mistaken pairing notifications; the updated ones above are correct.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events