Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 19th, 2020, 08:57 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Im down for a game tonight if anyone is free.
I can play.
https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...Lq6u_Xz9v8M9i0

join here

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 19th, 2020, 10:43 PM

I.S.B.3 is surprisingly tart

MajorQ23 and I will be starting momentarily and I'll be streaming on twitch

Link to twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/filthe
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:21 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Im down for a game tonight. PM me.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 21st, 2020, 12:19 PM

PM for a game today.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 22nd, 2020, 10:29 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone interested in a game tonight? I'm down for anything, got a few C3V figures/armies I wanna try out. I can start anytime before 12 AM EST.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:14 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Anyone interested in a game tonight? I'm down for anything, got a few C3V figures/armies I wanna try out. I can start anytime before 12 AM EST.
Still looking for a game?

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:17 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Still looking for a game?
Yessir. I gimme one sec and I will edit this post with a link

Edit: https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...dbQL7mDOIuZgvE

Lemme know if that works

Edit 2: Anyone interested, we are starting up soon

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; March 22nd, 2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 12:02 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Looking to playtest my latest map, Hold Out. Armies will be pre-determined 500pts each.

Quote:
Anytime pretty much. This will be an active offer for awhile as I look to get multiple games in over the next couple weeks (at least 8 games but could play other things of course).
Old March 24th, 2020, 12:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Looking to playtest my latest map, Hold Out. Armies will be pre-determined 500pts each.
what's your timeframe?
Old March 24th, 2020, 12:11 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
what's your timeframe?
Oh yeah, anytime pretty much. Laid off with everything going on so yeah, as long as my family doesn't request my presence I'll make it work.

Also this will be an active offer for awhile as I look to get multiple games in over the next couple weeks (at least 8 games but could play other things of course).
Old March 24th, 2020, 12:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what's your timeframe?
Oh yeah, anytime pretty much. Laid off with everything going on so yeah, as long as my family doesn't request my presence I'll make it work.

Also this will be an active offer for awhile as I look to get multiple games in over the next couple weeks (at least 8 games but could play other things of course).
I can start now, send me the info. I might have to take a break or two during the game though.
Old March 24th, 2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what's your timeframe?

I can start now, send me the info. I might have to take a break or two during the game though.
The link generator is nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events