Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Alternate Sculpts

The paint on Ashi-Dhulu is fairly simple, about 4 colors and a wash and not very detailed so even not done well it'd look good.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 19th, 2020, 04:17 PM
BOOM! Upset City, Baby!

brak88 knows what's in an order marker brak88 knows what's in an order marker

A melted Snickers formed and then frozen will work as well. The chocolate for the outer color. The nougat matches the underbelly. Caramel for detailing and peanuts as the teeth.

I can't tell if I'm serious or not..........
Old May 20th, 2020, 03:51 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I didn't realize they were releasing old minis in the new Black plastic.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:43 PM

Jeremy O is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
The paint on Ashi-Dhulu is fairly simple, about 4 colors and a wash and not very detailed so even not done well it'd look good.
I will probably end up giving this a go. My preference would be to find a proxy as now I will have to again invest into paints. But I really do like this miniature and I'd like to try it in game. Thanks everyone.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:59 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I will say that the Reaper Bones minis can be easily painted with cheap, walmart-sold 97 cent paints. Not a big investment at all!
Old May 20th, 2020, 11:18 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah just a good primer first and the inexpensive paints will do.

Old May 24th, 2020, 11:08 AM

Does anybody have some good proxy figures for Havech Eradicators?
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You might try Marro Warriors/Stingers/Drudge. Not quite the same, but close enough to see the resemblance.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old May 24th, 2020, 02:37 PM

My plan is to use Drudge since I'll never use them for anything else. I was hoping for a solid D&D/Pathfinder proxy but I'm guessing there aren't a lot of gun toting zombie looking guys.
Old May 24th, 2020, 02:43 PM

I've been working on a 3D sculpt proxy but that also requires to have access to print or someone who can print for you.

Old May 30th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Hexes

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Miniature market has a sale taking place right now - there are some Rune Wars miniatures that make really good proxy options for C3V units like skeleton archers, Cathar Spearmen, Breach (the big golem), and even classic units like Acolarh, Aubrien Archers, Sir Gilbert, and Templar Cavalry.

Miniature Market

Rune Wars minis do come unpainted and require a little bit of assembly. But from my experience as a beginner they are quite straightforward to assemble.

My Map Thread
Maps for Online HS
My Customs
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."

Old May 30th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Skull Demon 3D scan

Skull Demon

Last edited by White Knight; May 30th, 2020 at 12:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs