Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 6th, 2014, 02:52 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Koolster25's Customs

You I'm a perfectionist and I want my customs to be perfect, but I realized if I waited until a custom was perfect I'd never fill this thread. So lots of these will be unfinished and unplaytested and this is more of a brainstorming type thing. Suggestions are always welcome. And, without further ado, My Customs.

Classic Competitive
Spoiler Alert!

Classic Competitive Work in Progress
Spoiler Alert!

More on the Casual side

Spoiler Alert!

Star Wars Customs

Spoiler Alert!

Star Wars Work In Progress
Spoiler Alert!

Feedback and critique are encouraged. Lemme know what you think!
Thanks! -Koolster25

Side Note: If you have a comment such as grammar or spelling changes please PM me with the mistake and I will fix it. That way it doesn't take up room in the replies.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; August 5th, 2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Major Revisions
Old October 6th, 2014, 04:05 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Koolster25's Customs

It's always nice to see a new face putting out customs. Thank you for sharing these. There are definitely plenty of cool classic units that don't quite work out competitively so it's sometimes nice to make some other units to give them the support that they need. Have you checked out the units by C3V? They have put out some units that really round out some of the old classics.

I particularly enjoy some of your new squads. You have a lot of interesting ideas here. I'll put my two cents of each unit in the spoiler below.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 8th, 2014, 12:54 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

@Ixe Thanks for the great feedback!

My comments below are in italics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Have you checked out the units by C3V?

Yup. They're great! I even took the time to enter all the units into my Hersocape-aholic app database.

Spoiler Alert!
I playtested a SS army vs a Berserker army the other day. Both are a blast to play. Especially with Erik, the Tarn, and Galvards. Berserker charge is a blast with a move glyph!

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; October 21st, 2014 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Added the Playtesting note
Old October 21st, 2014, 04:37 PM

I am currently in the process of getting cards made, courtesy of MCC. It will help make this thread look a lot nicer. Thanks a bunch guys!

My Customs
Old October 26th, 2014, 08:25 PM

Coming Soon: a Judge to bond with Lawmen

My Customs
Old December 8th, 2014, 05:54 PM

Added Darth Maul. Hopefully gonna throw some customs ive been working on in here soon

My Customs
Old December 11th, 2014, 05:57 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I quite like your customs, I might have to use the Emperor some time. I don't know for sure, but I think he might be a little bit underpriced.

Te-Kal-Ga looks cool too. I think you also might want to add Nagrubs to his Loyalty to the Hive power.

Cool to see another custom-er! Good HeroScapeing to you!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 11th, 2014, 06:20 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

For Darth Maul, try Wounded Smash, like Krug.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 15th, 2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
For Darth Maul, try Wounded Smash, like Krug.
Wounded Smash and Dual-Edged Lightsaber would make him too close to Krug for my taste. What do you think of Sith Rage? Is 1 auto skull after 4 wounds good? Is 1 auto skull per 2 wounds better?

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; December 16th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old December 16th, 2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I quite like your customs, I might have to use the Emperor some time. I don't know for sure, but I think he might be a little bit underpriced.
He is intentionally under-priced in an EI build because the EI are overpriced. But outside of an EI build I'd say he is priced about right. Same base stats as Concan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Te-Kal-Ga looks cool too. I think you also might want to add Nagrubs to his Loyalty to the Hive power.
Good suggestion! I have added Wulsino.

My Customs
Old January 12th, 2015, 05:05 PM

Finished Darth Maul.

My Customs
Old January 12th, 2015, 07:03 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think my favorite custom here is Judge Jed i'd love to play her in a couple of scenarios or dungeon crawls. She seems really fun to put into play along other lawmen ^^ good job on all these customs. They are fun to read, I may use some of them to play with sometime

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards