Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 6th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Herodice (The Heroscape/Heroica inspired game)

My son and I invented a game. He calls is "Dice Heroica", I call it Herodice.

It is a simple, inexpensive game that can be set up and played in about 10 minutes.

Here it is...

What do you think?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Herodice (The Heroscape/Heroica inspired game)

Rules in TXT:
Spoiler Alert!

I like it! I have a couple of questions. Do the Archers get to attacks then, as it seems like they get one before a move and one afterwards, both of them ranged. This seems too powerful, although they are a 4-sided die. Also, the King's power is not that clear.

Does the game end when you completely destroy the other army, or just the King? I also wondered why you don't have more players - maybe a couple of pawns/peasants that are 2-sided coins but maybe a power is they can have 4 extra move or something (like chess pawns or Stratego scout).

Seems like a mix of of chess, Stratego, and summoner wars, but I never played Heroica so maybe like that too. Quick, easy, and fun game though. I could totally you selling the game to like Disney so they can make a cheap but unique franchised boardgame.
Old December 6th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Rules in TXT:
Spoiler Alert!

I like it! I have a couple of questions. Do the Archers get to attacks then, as it seems like they get one before a move and one afterwards, both of them ranged. This seems too powerful, although they are a 4-sided die. Also, the King's power is not that clear.

Does the game end when you completely destroy the other army, or just the King? I also wondered why you don't have more players - maybe a couple of pawns/peasants that are 2-sided coins but maybe a power is they can have 4 extra move or something (like chess pawns or Stratego scout).

Seems like a mix of of chess, Stratego, and summoner wars, but I never played Heroica so maybe like that too. Quick, easy, and fun game though. I could totally you selling the game to like Disney so they can make a cheap but unique franchised boardgame.
The knights get to attack instead of move, and then attack. They can only get two attack per turn.

The king can heal instead of attack, so He has a dual purpose

The game is over when the entire army is destroyed.

I kept it simple.

If you want, each player can have three coins that they can place on the board to act as obstacles.

If you have any suggestions on wording, I will gladly consider them.

-Ryougabot

Old December 7th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

I added a new character...the elf (D10) and tweaked the wording in the rules to make it a little better.

I managed to get all of the game for approximately $16.00 (D4's are expensive)

-Ryougabot

Old August 20th, 2012, 12:00 AM

IndustrialOkie Woo who?

Very nice game! Reminds me of Lionheart which is kinda of a Stratego/chess mix. You might check it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games