Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What Format do you like the most (choose two)?
PICK YOUR POISON 4 36.36%
POOLED DRAFT 2 18.18%
2 VS 2 10 90.91%
GENERAL'S ALLIANCE 5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 29th, 2011, 06:28 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Michigan Sping Blitz!! - March 12, 2011

I'd just like to point out that one of the examples for general's alliance uses Marvel as a general but Marvel is not allowed.
Old January 29th, 2011, 06:35 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
I'd just like to point out that one of the examples for general's alliance uses Marvel as a general but Marvel is not allowed.
Thanks KA123...sometimes you miss stuff when you copy and paste

General's Alliance updated.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 29th, 2011, 09:23 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRoller View Post
If it's 2v2...

"Armies: 325pt per player, 30-hex armies per team."

Alright, am I reading this correctly? Can you and your partner share the 30 space start zones? Can each teams figures be intermixed or does each player get 15 spaces?

Thanks for clarifying.
Clarifying rules have been added to 2 vs 2 option:

*30 starting spaces per team (not 15 per player, if you're going solo with a random teammate you might not want to exceed 16 spaces though)

*allowed is a 25pt overlap per team, so one person can have up to 350pts and the other person can have 300 pts, but the team total cannot be more than 650pts between them.

Hope this helps
That helps a lot, thank you.

My son has had all kinds of army ideas, and this flexibility will make more of them viable.

"Never put your body where your mind hasnít been first.Ē
Chris Duff
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:08 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

I don't know if I can mAke it or not but if the format was 2v2 would FBD88 and I be on a team?

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:33 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMASTER View Post
I don't know if I can mAke it or not but if the format was 2v2 would FBD88 and I be on a team?
That is up to you, just sign up as a team. Looks like it will be a team battle since 9 people have voted for that option.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:27 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A couple more 2 vs 2 clarification questions:

Will there be glyphs / do power glyphs count for both players?

How does initiative work? Everyone in order of their roll or is there some method of alternating between teams within a round?
Old January 31st, 2011, 09:21 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

Looks like FBD88 has something going on March 12 but if I do this right I might get there.(But I kind of don't think I will) I'll keep you posted. ICE

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old February 4th, 2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
A couple more 2 vs 2 clarification questions:

Will there be glyphs / do power glyphs count for both players?

How does initiative work? Everyone in order of their roll or is there some method of alternating between teams within a round?
I'm thinking Treasure glyphs for this one, especially if we do the team format (which looks like the #1 choice so far).

Secondly, Initiative will be highest roll, then a butterfly turn style with both partners starting on the same side.

Old February 8th, 2011, 01:43 PM

waycoolsuperdude is surprisingly tart

You got any maps in mind for this yet? Assuming 2v2 format. Really looking forward to this. Its fun shaking things up a bit.
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:25 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waycoolsuperdude View Post
You got any maps in mind for this yet? Assuming 2v2 format. Really looking forward to this. Its fun shaking things up a bit.
This is ZBX's baby...

I like shaking babies!

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old February 9th, 2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waycoolsuperdude View Post
This is ZBX's baby...

I like shaking babies!

@Waycool -

I am going to be looking at maps this weekend, while I do some SoV testing. (killing two birds with one stone).

Old February 12th, 2011, 12:06 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This one looks fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events