Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 13th, 2007, 12:29 PM

Fracture Woo who?
Set Avalibility?

Ok we went like 9 months with nothing and now we're getting everything. So with all these sets either just coming out and coming pretty soon, which are going to end up being more limited supply than others?

For example, I didn't get enough forest sets in my local area when they came out and now no one here has them (They have plenty of Orms Return though >.<)

Marvelscape
Swarm Of the Marro
Wave 7
Wave 8
Wave 8.5

Of those I'm pretty certain we'll see quite a few Swarm, however because it's replacing the basic set it could be a situation where it will be out and new, but stores like wal-mart and target (typically where I buy heroscape) will not be carrying as many of the new ones till they clear out their old stock.

Lastly, a wal-mart I was at yesterday had all the small 10$ figure packs on clearance and their new floor-plan actually doesn't even have those packs carrying forward, meaning at least that store will not be carrying that pack anymore and seems to only be carrying the basic set and marvelscape.

Basically I am trying to figure out which sets to get first. My budget for this game (imposed by the missus) is 40$ a month and I have yet to get any of those. Was planning on getting marvelscape and a wave 3 pack I missed off house mouse, then going from there.
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:41 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Most stores I've been to lately have no RotV what so ever. Considering how many sets they had just a week ago, I get the feeling they've been given the order to clear them off the shelves to make room for the new. TRU in Rochester specifically went from about 8 sets to zero in an incredibly short amount of time.
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:50 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
For a long time I didn't see any forest sets at all. Walmart had clearanced them out and hadn't seen them anywhere else until recently. Target has started carrying them again around here. As to the RotV sets, I agree as well. The local walmarts had tons of them a couple of weeks ago and now they are no longer on there shelves. Very interesting as only one had them on clearance and, the clearance prices was still to high. Again, the targets have reset there shelves and made more room. Still have RotV and Marvelscape but all of them lack anything else. Only one of them has wave packs and that is wave 6 so I'm hoping that wave 7 and 3 are coming soon someplace.

I've also been plenty lucky in finding things on sale. I cleared out the walmart of there $4.50 RTTFF and kmart of there $4.99 wave 4 packs. Alot of it is definitely patience like with the Flag Bearers that a lot of people on ebay were paying fortunes for and are now back in circulation at TRU. Mine still has full sets in stock. So as a relatively new player myself, less than a year, i'd say i've learned patience is a virtue as it appears that eventually everything gets recycled or can be found on sale.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old August 13th, 2007, 01:11 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
What the wife don't know...???

... will probably still bite you in the ass.
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:21 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I finally saw master sets on sale at Wal-Mart at $35. Not that great but the one I picked up had the EOV which I did not have before.

I agree with nbx-be patient and wait for stuff to re-enter stores or find a good deal online. Don't ebay it unless it's a deal like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=002

Stick with your plan of starting with Marvel and that wave 3 pack until you see great deals, and then jump on them.
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:24 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
ej wrote:
Quote:
What the wife don't know...???

... will probably still bite you in the ***.
Nice. Itry to get away with what I can. I only find it lucky that the wife likes the game as well.
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
I finally saw master sets on sale at Wal-Mart at $35. Not that great but the one I picked up had the EOV which I did not have before.

I agree with nbx-be patient and wait for stuff to re-enter stores or find a good deal online. Don't ebay it unless it's a deal like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=002

Stick with your plan of starting with Marvel and that wave 3 pack until you see great deals, and then jump on them.
Holy flurking schnitt that was a steal for those two Master Sets. Good find.

Old August 13th, 2007, 03:16 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
As long as we're posting Heroscape auctions, how'zabout this one?
http://<br /> http://cgi.ebay.com/H...QQcmdZViewItem

$2 for 100 tiles sounds good... but look at the shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget

This custom castle looks cool. Here's a pic of the above auction:

And here's two Marvel Warehouse walls...

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Marvel-HEROS...QQcmdZViewItem
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:29 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
The broken castle is quite sweet.
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:42 PM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart
It's so beautiful.
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:48 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
The broken castle is quite sweet.
liefkicker is the seller, I think. Anyone know if he's a member?
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Leifkicker is not only a member, his work has been featured in the 5ive. He usually updates us on these auctions in his custom terrain thread.

And yes, he's got amazing stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News