Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > AotV Maps & Scenarios
AotV Maps & Scenarios Forum for Discussion of AotV Maps & Scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 28th, 2021, 01:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: New Heroscape Terrain "Quick-Sand" - Collaborate rules

Cool this moved to AotV project. Others can comment an test any idea but AotV members will be approving and moving to each stage.

One thing to note is that when on maps with Crytoliths, the Quicksand will be right next to Crytoliths unless we cover them up. I was thinking, similar to maps with Tundra terrain, map-makers will specify if Quicksand rules are in place or not, but we should have standard rules for all maps if rules are "on". Also, if the terrain is only a "negative" power then maps need to be designed with them in chokepoints or on height, but unlike Heavy Snow and Slippery Ice, there are not a lot of hexes to go around to do that. Maybe somehow make the terrain have both a boon and bane. I agree with @NecroBlade to keep it simple and my last suggestion was too complicated. Maybe:

Quote:
Figures without a power with water on it starting their move on quick-sand spaces subtract 3 from their move. You may count quick-sand as sand or water for special powers of any figure.
Wording needs to be better but you get the idea. I think will help Durnipia and any other figure with water power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > AotV Maps & Scenarios