Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 16th, 2018, 09:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 9/1 Treasure Trove

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yi Feng is better than B-, Necro.
He's certainly tough on melee, especially squads, but I feel like this format might allow him to pretend to be half a grade lower since it's almost all heroes, with plenty of higher and special attacks.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

Here's a link to the latest rankings that includes SOV/C3V:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=411

I think it only affects a couple of figures
Kon-Tar-Na
Sentinels of Grax
Pel the Hill Giant
Old August 28th, 2018, 09:31 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Thanks, @Phantom ! Here's the full, final, updated list. If you had an army planned already, please check it again!

Spoiler Alert!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:24 PM

I'll take a closer look, but there may be some cool trap ideas in here for Saturday (since I realized I never announced what the trap would be).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 31st, 2018, 07:31 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

so my usual dumb question - there are going to be treasures AND traps?
Old August 31st, 2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Treasure glyphs are the ones that come with traps, yes. Also, are you the one who has the C3V glyphs printed out? If so, could you bring those?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 1st, 2018, 01:24 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Can somebody bring me: 2x Sonlen, Kee-Mo-Shi, Deadeye Dan, Major X17, Brimstone, Iskra, Rechets, and Brandis Skyhunter for tomorrow?
Old September 1st, 2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Treasure glyphs are the ones that come with traps, yes. Also, are you the one who has the C3V glyphs printed out? If so, could you bring those?
I don't think so, where are the C3V glyphs?

Last edited by Phantom; September 1st, 2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: found them
Old September 1st, 2018, 09:54 PM

Fun format today, I always like it when we let the underdogs out to battle in Valhalla.

I'm sure I'm not saying this right, but any thoughts on having a mini-pod type draft for an upcoming tournament?
Old September 2nd, 2018, 02:47 PM

I liked the format, too. Glad we finally did more treasure glyphs, and I really liked the traps (even if David didn't! ).

I agree, some kind of pod draft would be great. We do need ideas for both October and November, both formats and prize support (Oct. is NHSD, Nov. is our big Thanksgiving tournament).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 6th, 2018, 11:08 AM

Re: Louisville, KY Events: NHSD Oct. ?

Check the OP. Need ideas for NHSD.

If we do a pod draft, I like the idea of three 170-point pods per player. That totals our usual 510 nicely. Probably no Marvel so everyone doesn't bring a Spider-Man/Isamu and Venom/Marcu pod...

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:36 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Louisville, KY Events: NHSD Oct. ?

I'm going to try my best to make it down there...

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; September 12th, 2018 at 12:47 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events