Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 27th, 2018, 11:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (only under 10 points though)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Alrighty, the relevant posts have been updated to disallow Marvel. Thanks for the input, guys!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 28th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

Cool thanks! Oh, and Iím in!
Old August 28th, 2018, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I cant do the 29th. I will be spending that day celebrating my little girls birthday with her. There are few things that can trump a good HS tourney for me. But my wife and daughter have the royalties.

Last edited by TREX; August 28th, 2018 at 11:39 PM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

This tourney canít come fast enough! Iím getting really excited just thinking about it!
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I'm in, at the moment it's just me. It might turn into a +2.
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
This tourney canít come fast enough! Iím getting really excited just thinking about it!
@BiggaBullfrog ,
I'm excited for this format as well. I just wont come to this one if it stays on my little girls Birthday. Is there a way to bump it up a week? If not, that's cool, you'll just need to figure out the crystal thing.
Old August 28th, 2018, 10:40 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
This tourney can’t come fast enough! I’m getting really excited just thinking about it!
@BiggaBullfrog ,
I'm excited for this format as well. I just wont come to this one if it stays on my little girls Birthday. Is there a way to bump it up a week? If not, that's cool, you'll just need to figure out the crystal thing.
Hm... That's tough, since I know we have some attendees who have specifically requested the last Saturdays of the month off well in advance for our tourneys, so while it wouldn't affect me personally I'd hate to screw them over. I am open to it (and really want you to be able to come!), so if enough people say that they can make it on the 22nd instead of the 29th, we can make that change.

What does everyone think? Would the change be too difficult, or should it work out for you?

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 28th, 2018, 11:37 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog ,
Hm... That's tough, since I know we have some attendees who have specifically requested the last Saturdays of the month off well in advance for our tourneys, so while it wouldn't affect me personally I'd hate to screw them over. I am open to it (and really want you to be able to come!), so if enough people say that they can make it on the 22nd instead of the 29th, we can make that change.

What does everyone think? Would the change be too difficult, or should it work out for you?
I know some of the Utah guys have won sets of crystals that I have brought down. You could get them to bring theirs and you can actually use any object you want to as long as the opponent has the same object for the rest of the maps. That should cover my not being there with the additional crystals. I didnt really think about the tournament lining up with my daughters bday. Go ahead and keep the 29th and count me out. Im bummed about not getting to play the format I came up with but Im not going to miss spending my daughters bday with her. You guys should have fun.
Old August 28th, 2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:

I know some of the Utah guys have won sets of crystals that I have brought down. You could get them to bring theirs and you can actually use any object you want to as long as the opponent has the same object for the rest of the maps. That should cover my not being there with the additional crystals. I didnt really think about the tournament lining up with my daughters bday. Go ahead and keep the 29th and count me out. Im bummed about not getting to play the format I came up with but Im not going to miss spending my daughters bday with her. You guys should have fun.
Yeah that's a bummer, but family definitely comes first. Although! I am up in Logan now, so if you're down for it we could set up a game day for the 22nd in the area. I have a couple friends here that would probably be down and I might even be able to talk True into coming up, plus any of your crew who wants to play (and anyone else who wants to make the drive), and we can have our own smaller session playing your format if you're interested. I could talk with Heebeegeebeez or one of the other stores about letting us use their play space.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 5th, 2018, 07:09 PM

For anyone interested, TREX and I, along with a few others, will be doing a game day/mini tournament on the 22nd in Logan, using the format for this monthly. So if you want some practice games and have the time, or if you're a lurker in Logan and want to get in on some action, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the details (so we don't clog up this thread).

Also I hope everyone is getting excited for this month! I've been doing some games with Munches and we've been loving the format so far!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 5th, 2018, 07:30 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
For anyone interested, TREX and I, along with a few others, will be doing a game day/mini tournament on the 22nd in Logan, using the format for this monthly. So if you want some practice games and have the time, or if you're a lurker in Logan and want to get in on some action, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the details (so we don't clog up this thread).

Also I hope everyone is getting excited for this month! I've been doing some games with Munches and we've been loving the format so far!
Hey man, will you text or pm me the details. I printed a few more crystals.
Old September 5th, 2018, 09:13 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

One of these days I'll have make my way to Utah! You guys are lucky to have such a nice scape scene.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events