Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 7th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 8/11 Guardians of the Cake

I can bring Fire Isles!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Cool. I just got Underground Iceways put together. Got all the figures together (with a couple proxies), save the extra Kurrok + card.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Ill bring capuan arena
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Btw can someone bring 1 squad of axegrinders?
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:32 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
What's wrong with the ones I gave you? :P

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:36 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
What's wrong with the ones I gave you? :P
Theres only 3 :P
Old August 11th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring Axegrinders!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:14 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Crap, I somehow totally forgot about this. How’d it go?
Old August 12th, 2018, 10:36 AM

@Phantom taught a new player while the rest of us did a round-robin of 3 rounds. I went 1-2, losing to @Arrow Grut with the Desert army to his Romans, losing with my Thralls to @Mr Chompy 's Lava army, and beating @Viideosayg 's Desert army with his Dwarves. It's always good to see underused units in action, and the Fire Isles game was particularly entertaining. Not only are the Obsidian Guards kinda scary on that map (against a mediocre army at least), but Nick raised one of the Thralls in the lava and I rolled a 20, then after Nick flew back to Lodin a Darkprowl Pounced on an Obsidian in the Lava and rolled a 19!!!

----------

Next event: 9/1 Treasure Trove, Uniques (no Uncommons) only, B- ranking max (see list of figures below), 600 points (unlimited spaces because really who's going to bring that many heroes...), 4+ treasure glyphs on each map.

Legal figures:
Spoiler Alert!

These are unranked C3V figures that I think will be fine to add to the mix. Let me know if you think something needs to be added or removed.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, what do you guys think about making it some kind of draft? What about adding Arena of the Planeswalkers spells in some way?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 13th, 2018, 10:12 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

yes, @lefton4ya , you were missed! I think my army may have been too powerful because I crushed the poor new guy completely - twice
Old August 16th, 2018, 04:38 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 9/1 Treasure Trove

isn't that a pretty big pool to draft from?
Old August 16th, 2018, 05:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 9/1 Treasure Trove

Yi Feng is better than B-, Necro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events