Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 19th, 2023, 08:17 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: MCS Season I: 3/11/23

Thanks for the tag, fingers crossed I can make it out this time!

-insert signature here-
Old January 19th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Thanks for the tag, fingers crossed I can make it out this time!
Hope you can make it!
Old January 23rd, 2023, 11:18 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Question on the maps for the pool. Looks like they have specific snow/ice rules per map. Will we be utilizing those? Also it appears some maps have some interesting glyph layouts, we will be incorporating these as well?

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 23rd, 2023, 12:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Question on the maps for the pool. Looks like they have specific snow/ice rules per map. Will we be utilizing those? Also it appears some maps have some interesting glyph layouts, we will be incorporating these as well?
Yes, we will be using all the maps as GameBear intended! So Barrendome will have Heavy Snow and the custom stealth leap glyph, and Alpaca Trail will have 4 glyphs as shown (2 Lodins, 1 Dagmar, and 1 random).
Old February 17th, 2023, 12:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Bumping this. Let me know if you plan on attending!
Old February 17th, 2023, 11:56 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Aidan and I should make be able to make it again.
Old February 18th, 2023, 11:43 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Aidan and I should make be able to make it again.
That's great- hope to see you both there!
Old February 26th, 2023, 11:36 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

My plus 1 got tickets for Bruins so he can't make it.
Old March 1st, 2023, 06:39 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

@OEAO What are the rules for the Marvel ruins on Stoker? Can a unit with flying ability access the top, etc. ?
Old March 1st, 2023, 07:55 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
@OEAO What are the rules for the Marvel ruins on Stoker? Can a unit with flying ability access the top, etc. ?
The Warehouse will be built without the platform on Stoker. (VirtualScape doesn't provide that option.) I hope the event goes well! I'd love to hear afterward which maps you liked most and least!
Old March 2nd, 2023, 08:24 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
I believe every map utilizing the Marvel Warehouse has 1 additional rule from official rules: You cannot break the "Breakable Wall Section"

If I remember correctly, according to official rules you cannot fly atop the Warehouse level regardless, but they put spaces up there for some reason.

See you there!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 2nd, 2023, 01:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
My plus 1 got tickets for Bruins so he can't make it.
Sorry to hear that, but hope he has fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events