Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
S1R_ART0R1US's Marvel Maps and Scenarios: New 9/20

Allright, this first map was made on vacation. I made it to resemble a park with road on one side and plants all around.

This next one also has no name. It could be used as a scenario, with heroes/villains starting in the tower/warehouse. One side has nature taking over, with all the "weeds" and grass terrain. The cars were for thematic effect, as was the giant attacking hamster.

This is a new map made with 1 M:tCB, TJ, and some other pieces that I was not using post-Fire Isles and Embattled Fen builds for a gameday. It could be used for classic scape, but I felt it was too small for that.

Here are the build instructions if you want to check it out.

I was fooling around with some of my leftover tiles today and built a small overpass, and thought I'd try to recreate on a semi-larger scal in VS. It uses 2 M:tCB,1 RotV, 1 FotA (but I think its not necesary actually) and 1 RttFF.

Shipment Bay
After reading a different map thread that talked about making LoS obstacles with the Marvel terrain, I created this little guy. The start zones are like sidewalks and the LoS blockers are supposed to be shipping crates left out in front of the warehouse on the street (asphalt). It uses 1 Marvel and actually has pieces left over. The glyph is just there for kicks; it could be used for a scenario or as a normal random glyph like Gerda, Astrid, etc. Build is here.

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; September 1st, 2010 at 10:10 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios