Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2022, 07:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: I Appreciate You!

I like Huntress on account of her range as well. I think Elektra could be decent in this format.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2022, 09:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Always had good luck with Huntress. Her Kirigi would be my top picks.
Though that is based on personal experience. I have never played some of these.
Fun format.
Old July 25th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My thoughts on the Gangs draft:

My top pick would have been Kirigi - 6 life, 6 move, 5 attack and Undead Resilience plus Auto Wounding ability he's my clear number one.

After that the next best units, for me, in no particular order -
Swordsman - Swordplay, Ranged Special Attack and Counter Strike plus strong Attack and Defensive numbers
Electra - Great stats and in a multi player game her Special Attack gets lots of targets. Also has an auto destroy special at 17 or higher. Strong stats with range.
Batman - Nerve Punch is so good especially paired with Assess Weakness
Huntress - Ruthless Counter Strike with a defense of 5 plus a Special Attack that is usually easy to set up for its bonus makes her great.
Stick - As long as I had a Fighter or Assassin to go with him.

After that there are lots of good figures in there:
Raza has mainly been a chump for me, but that's when he plays in his Pirate faction which is weak and he's expensive for what he does. He should be fine here though, where the other stuff doesn't matter.
Ronin can get in some great multi attacks, but with 5 def and 4 life he can go down quick.

Haven't played with Shi, Solomon Kane or Kenshi so I can't comment on them. The rest of the figures could do really well, but in this format I'd want to build around the top 6 that I listed.

All in all a solid list of choices. On Paper TW or SD have the teams that I would want to play, but none are really weak or too strong. Good luck, I look forward to reading how it goes down.
Old July 25th, 2022, 08:49 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I here you, Ericth. I’m hopeful that Harsh Sensei on Kenshi (the only synergy in the game) will mitigate somewhat the relative weakness of my army as a whole.

Old July 26th, 2022, 06:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
My thoughts on the Gangs draft:

My top pick would have been Kirigi - 6 life, 6 move, 5 attack and Undead Resilience plus Auto Wounding ability he's my clear number one.

After that the next best units, for me, in no particular order -
Swordsman - Swordplay, Ranged Special Attack and Counter Strike plus strong Attack and Defensive numbers
Electra - Great stats and in a multi player game her Special Attack gets lots of targets. Also has an auto destroy special at 17 or higher. Strong stats with range.
Batman - Nerve Punch is so good especially paired with Assess Weakness
Huntress - Ruthless Counter Strike with a defense of 5 plus a Special Attack that is usually easy to set up for its bonus makes her great.
Stick - As long as I had a Fighter or Assassin to go with him.

After that there are lots of good figures in there:
Raza has mainly been a chump for me, but that's when he plays in his Pirate faction which is weak and he's expensive for what he does. He should be fine here though, where the other stuff doesn't matter.
Ronin can get in some great multi attacks, but with 5 def and 4 life he can go down quick.

Haven't played with Shi, Solomon Kane or Kenshi so I can't comment on them. The rest of the figures could do really well, but in this format I'd want to build around the top 6 that I listed.

All in all a solid list of choices. On Paper TW or SD have the teams that I would want to play, but none are really weak or too strong. Good luck, I look forward to reading how it goes down.
No love for White Tiger...she doesn't even get a mention. I'm heartbroken.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 26th, 2022, 06:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

I here you, Ericth. I’m hopeful that Harsh Sensei on Kenshi (the only synergy in the game) will mitigate somewhat the relative weakness of my army as a whole.

You guys are awesome and so cool to see you getting a chance to get together again. Love reading your thread.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 26th, 2022, 10:58 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Note: Silly me, I’m just noticing that Kenshi’s Telekinetic Swordplay is not restricted to adjacent opponents.

Old July 27th, 2022, 05:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks like a ton of fun! My money might be on Taeblewalker's army, but we all know how fickle dice can be!
Old July 28th, 2022, 10:37 PM

Well met!

The games are team games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy