Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 29th, 2012, 07:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Studios Upcoming Theatrical Releases

Some Capt. America: The Winter Soldier news today concerning one of the films villains:

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 29th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 30th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sweet! If you missed it, the trailer for Iron Man 3 is up. EPICNESS.
Old October 30th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Some Capt. America: The Winter Soldier news today concerning one of the films villains:

Spoiler Alert!
Chelle was stalking actors a few months ago and was telling me all about this. Speaking of stalking... did I ever tell you about the first time I met Chelle?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:17 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
Oh, that made my day!

EDIT: It would appear another of my faves has been confirmed!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Last edited by nate the dawg; November 5th, 2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Sam Wilson, baby!
Old December 7th, 2012, 09:32 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
So, maybe this signals the return of Justin Hammer, leading into Armor Wars? Stark facing down a throng of villains wearing his own designs sounds sweet.
However this is supposed to be the last Iron Man with Tony Stark
?

Did you mean Robert Downey Jr?

While Downey has said in many interviews that he has no problem with continuing to portray the character, I could understand capping the character's franchise at three films and having Downey come back for more Avengers. Worse things could happen.

On to a different train of thought! I can't get enough of Tom Hiddleston as Loki; the guy plays the part better than I imagined anyone could. It's a no-brainer that he'll be in the Thor sequel as a baddie, but who else could fit the bill? Before The Avengers, I would have said Thanos in a heartbeat, but now it seems more likely that he'll be in that franchise's sequel(s). Maybe Surtur instead?
Silver Surfer: I read recently that Marvel/Disney renegotiate the Fantastic Four rights with 20th Century Fox with Fox keeping the rights to FF but Silver Silver reverting back to Marvel so maybe there's a Silver Surfer movie on the horizon.

"Be of good courage..."
Old December 7th, 2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Other news out this weekend is that the Ant-Man movie has been assigned the official release date of Nov. 6, 2015. That is after the Avengers 2 movie is due out, currently planned for May of 2015. So not sure what that means for Hank. He may be introduced in Avengers 2, then getting a follow up solo movie, or he could be absent Avengers 2 entirely.
I wonder how Star Wars Ep 7's release in 2015 will affect this, especially since Disney now owns both.

"Be of good courage..."
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Justice League is also rumored for 2015, fwiw.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Justice League is also rumored for 2015, fwiw.
A buddy at work told me Nolan is doing another Batman movie that will begin to bridge the series'. Is this true? I thought Nolan was "done" with Batman.

"Be of good courage..."
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:21 PM

Your buddy's lying to you. Nolan's Batman wrapped up with Dark Knight Rises.

There will probably be another version of Batman on screen as soon as the Justice League movie in 2015, but it won't be Nolan Batman.

Old December 13th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
Never would have guessed Crossbones, but it makes sense, he does play a big roll in the post-Winter Soldier series and tries to avenge Red Skull's death by trying to kill Lukin (who now has the Skull living in side his mind) and the Winter Soldier, who pulled off the Red Skull assassination.

Of the upcoming movies, by far most looking forward to Captain America.

Justice league sounds cool though. I'm not really sure if they plan on doing it like the avengers (4 movies and then join them together in the JLA) but if they do, I feel like 2015 is way too early. I wonder who will be featured in the movie though, Obviously Batman Superman and Wonder Woman, but who else, maybe Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (but his movie was pretty bad), and all the countless other members of the JLA.
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:24 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The flash and wonder woman have movies in the works. Batman is going to have a reboot supposedly to keep in the justice league continuity. I was refereed to to the website http://www.wecanbeheroes.org/, which is a dc effort for hunger relief, this shows shadows of the supposed justice league movie members. It looks like aquaman(ugh), green lantern, the flash, cyborg(yes!), wonder woman, and superman are the lineup according to the site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies