Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 21st, 2008, 11:47 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: American Idol

I wanted Archuleta to win, but Cook is a great singer, too.
Old May 21st, 2008, 11:50 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd vote for David just 'cause we have the same last name.

EDIT: The "Cook" David, not the "Archuleta" one

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; May 21st, 2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:21 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire View Post
The top few. Heres where I see them in a few years.

David Cook: Hes a rocker. i see him releasing big CDs, and having a nice Career.
David A: The thing is, what would his CD be? He sings the same sappy gushy love songs while gasping for air. Once we are hearing his voice only, and not seeing his face, I cant see a long career.
Syeshia:Shes a good singer, but honestly, I see her going broadway. Its been forshadowed for ever. The broadway week was her best, and she has that kind of voice.
Jason: Hes a pot head. He will probably be like Bob Marley, minus the talented career. Hes not a bad singer, but he lacks modivation.
I think I agree with all of that, but I can see David Archuletta making it in the Clay Aiken, Josh Groban segment of the market(there is another one that is big right now that my wife could name, but I don't pay attention to them). There are plenty of women that are all over that type of music. If one of them would get a decent blues guitarist my wife might actually succeed in dragging me to a concert (ie there's no chance in hell).
Old January 2nd, 2009, 12:40 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So who is the new judge? Is she going to be on all year or only pre-Hollywood? Is she the replacement for Paula, since Paula is supposedly leaving after this year?
Old January 2nd, 2009, 09:04 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
So who is the new judge? Is she going to be on all year or only pre-Hollywood? Is she the replacement for Paula, since Paula is supposedly leaving after this year?
Paula is leaving? Who will awkwardly clap their hands above their head when happy and critique performances that haven't happened yet when sad?
Old February 12th, 2009, 04:09 AM

Okay, so my favorite as of now I probably Danny Gokey. I'm pretty surprised his friend didn't make it to the top 36. I also like Anoop, and yes, I'd like him even if he wasn't a UNC student.

I'm not sure I have a favorite girl as of yet, but I cannot stand that Tatiana chick. I might have to fast-forward through at least her interviews. lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV