Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 3rd, 2019, 07:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

Bucky Barnes (Post Winter Soldier)
Crossbones
Klaw
Vibe
Colleen Wing
Misty Knight

Factions:
Squadron Supreme
More Titans

Though in fairness it's mainly my fault as I could accomplish some of this since I have some of this drafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 07:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Klaw!

Old August 3rd, 2019, 07:35 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Crossbones
Klaw
Vibe
Colleen Wing
Misty Knight

Factions:
Squadron Supreme
More Titans

Though in fairness it's mainly my fault as I could accomplish some of this since I have some of this drafted.
Nice list. I really like the Colleen Wing/Misty Knights stuff that has floated around.

Does anyone have a Vibe write up??

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 08:01 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, Klaw would be cool.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Crossbones
Klaw
Vibe
Colleen Wing
Misty Knight

Factions:
Squadron Supreme
More Titans

Nice list. I really like the Colleen Wing/Misty Knights stuff that has floated around.

Does anyone have a Vibe write up??
I have Klaw and Crossbones but I never could get anything I liked for Vibe. I tried to the comic and TV version together but couldn't get it right.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old August 4th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

I was brainstorming for a New52/TV-ish version of Vibe a while back, but I don't think I ever landed on anything.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old August 4th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like he should basically have two powers: A power to teleport stuff and a power to blast stuff backwards.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 4th, 2019, 05:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

From a theme stand point, I could maybe see a power where if he's adj. to an opponents figure he can look at one unrevealed OM on their card (maybe a free action at the start of the turn, then you can move one of your own OM's in response?). From a game play impact, it's kind of low key. I often don't care at all where my opponents OM's are placed.
Old August 5th, 2019, 05:50 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I just need to talk you into playtesting so you can run that Pyramid Head design yourself. I really dig what you had.
I honestly don't think I have the time nor the wit to get into playtesting. I prefer to leave it up to the professionals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Black Manta is already completed and just unreleased, so you can revote there if you want.
In that case I will copy IamBatman and go for Doctor Who please.
Old August 5th, 2019, 02:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Every single tester started out with one test and no experience doing so, it's really quite easy to do. You just play the game you already play and take a few notes. It does help us tremendously in generating more content quicker. A project of this caliber requires quite of bit of input to be maintained, spreading out the load is a net positive considering everyone is working for the love of the game and not for money. Anyway, at least go over to the favorite LD poll thread and tell us which one of A3n's designs you have used the most and why you enjoy it. The results and accompanying stories will influence the direction of future designs hopefully, and lead to more units being created that are widely played and enjoyed.
Old August 5th, 2019, 09:31 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Old August 5th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

We all cut our teeth the same way. Heck, when I started playtesting, playtesting wasn't even a thing yet!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project