Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old April 18th, 2017, 12:53 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

I have tentatively scheduled a Heroscape night at my regular Monday night gaming group.

May 1 at the EGL-SF

The host is Isaac Coston who some of you may remember as Utgar's Servant from this group. He was quite excited when I asked about the possibility of co-opting some of the space for HeroScape.

Please chime in if there is any interest - it will help me scale my plans to the appropriate level.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright, this has probably been building for a long time, but I need to break out of my monotony.

I want to start up a regular meet up here in San Jose. I figure once a month is pretty doable for anybody interested and I can easily add in more if there's enough folks looking to join in.

What I want to do is more of a game night rather than just Heroscape. I still like Scape plenty, but if I'm getting a heavily limited amount of gaming in, I want at least some variety.

Anybody interested? Let me know what days work (figuring Saturdays, however anything but Sundays is doable for me).

I've got plenty of room for people to play and have a bunch of games if folks don't want to bring stuff.
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:58 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Interested.
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:37 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool - what days are your preference?
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:51 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Thursday, Friday and Saturday are best.
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:15 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lots of games to be had near South Bay at:
https://www.meetup.com/PAboardgames/

Little farther away, but I just started my own Meetup group in San Carlos:
https://www.meetup.com/Mid-Peninsula...Gaming-League/

~Z

My map thread
Old May 17th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Alright, this has probably been building for a long time, but I need to break out of my monotony.

I want to start up a regular meet up here in San Jose. I figure once a month is pretty doable for anybody interested and I can easily add in more if there's enough folks looking to join in.

What I want to do is more of a game night rather than just Heroscape. I still like Scape plenty, but if I'm getting a heavily limited amount of gaming in, I want at least some variety.

Anybody interested? Let me know what days work (figuring Saturdays, however anything but Sundays is doable for me).

I've got plenty of room for people to play and have a bunch of games if folks don't want to bring stuff.
Are you back in that same complex with the clubhouse (near Tully and Monterey)? Or are you somewhere else now?

~Z

My map thread
Old May 18th, 2017, 03:25 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Yep, I'm back at that complex, so it'd be the same room we'd gamed in previously.
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Sorry I haven't gotten back in a few days.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I actually have plenty of support and everything's going really well right now, but I've been dealing with cancer since they found a growth on my back late last year.

I'm just noting this here so that folks know why I might go silent from time to time. I'd appreciate if this was kept here since, like I said, I don't really need sympathy and have plenty of family around me with all signs pointing to me coming through everything just fine. It's part of the reason I've been out of work lately and also why I'm a bit stir crazy. Too much convalescing.

-----------

Would June 3rd or 10th be a good day for a few folks? Saturday gives the largest amount of variability on when to start, so that's my general inclination since it's easier to be accommodating.

It'd be potluck style where folks just bring a game or two they'd like to play. I'll have to ask at the office what restrictions the room has re: snacks and closing time.

Let me know who's in and for which day.
Old May 25th, 2017, 11:03 AM

June 3rd definitely does not work for me...doing the final move; bringing my family here now that school is out.

June 10th might work.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:10 PM

June 10th is better for me too. Earlier in the day is better than late.

~Z

My map thread
Old May 26th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Cool, sounds like June 10th is what I'll plan on.

What's earlier in the day for you? 2 or 3 in the afternoon?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers