Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old January 9th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape & Arena of the Planeswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Great video!!! Go Krug!!!

You do "Summon" before you move though - so double-check that before your next game : )
I always mess up on summoning somehow! At least I am not summoning onto glyphs anymore.
Lol. Yes it is a good thing you don't to that anymore...Summoning glyph can only be used once, not over and over to bring my figures in one at a time to their death.
That was such a great game. I thought you really enjoyed that one.
Old January 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Great video!!! Go Krug!!!

You do "Summon" before you move though - so double-check that before your next game : )
I always mess up on summoning somehow! At least I am not summoning onto glyphs anymore.
Lol. Yes it is a good thing you don't to that anymore...Summoning glyph can only be used once, not over and over to bring my figures in one at a time to their death.
That was such a great game. I thought you really enjoyed that one.
Yes, it was unforgettable.
Old January 10th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great vid, guys! Yeah, I used to move, then summon until I got the Innistrad set and re-read the rules. Makes a big difference.

In your game, you would have had to move Sorin turn 1 (no summon), His Hydra would not have had a target on his turn 1 (because Avacyn wouldn't have been on the board yet). Then you would have had to activate Sorin on turn 2. At that point you could have summoned (before or after his turn) and had he moved his Hydra, like he did before, Sorin could have drawn first blood...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:23 PM

aielman has disabled reputation

OK so I have tried to dig into the point values for some of the various AOTP vs HS and to be honest, I am not seeing a huge different value wise. To me that says we can probably make the HS units summonable as well without breaking the meta. In alot of ways each side has its own positives and negatives and coming up with a combination that works is whats most interesting. Even units like the formidable Krav, while their specials and stats make them prime targets for boosting from spell cards, the best counters in the game exist in AOTP (summoning adjacent, haste, goblin javs, Avacyn and a variety of spell cards) AOTP have basically traded abilities for overall toughness.

Now with that it also makes the most sense to tie specific colors to specific generals but that would need to be a different discussion
Old January 12th, 2017, 01:53 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Nice video sir h and. @Tiranx i especially liked how smooth that old tower rolled the dice. You shouldn't mess with a TO'ed krug like that either.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I have an updated version of the reference card. @IshMEL , I think a hero healing a squad figure with multiple lives would be fine, as they are somewhat like heroes and have wound markers that can be added or taken away. I don't think it would need to be put in a FAQ or reference though. I added a few more little things for good measure, tell me what you guys think.
Basically, your planeswalker acts as an order marker hub for all your aotp units. I also made this version more pretty or prettier.
Is this the most up-to-date version of this card? If so, I noticed a problem. This says you can summon before or after moving with your Planeswalker. The AotP rules clearly state that you summon before you move, not after. Being able to move and then summon would give AotP figs a huge advantage over standard HS figs...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The new one should be up to date. Theres a link in my mod thread op.

Old May 4th, 2017, 07:46 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

Mod thread op?
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:37 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@michaeltaylor If you look at @TREX 's signature, it says MY CUSTOM MODS so that is the thread he is referring to, but I checked and he actually should be referring to his MY CUSTOM CARDS thread, which has a link to Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Rules Reference Card, but his most recent thread on this is his Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules PDF :TREX Edition1-13-17 so that is what he should have pointed people to

However, I noticed he still needs to fix the card to say "before moving or after attacking"
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@michaeltaylor If you look at @TREX's signature, it says MY CUSTOM MODS so that is the thread he is referring to, but I checked and he actually should be referring to his MY CUSTOM CARDS thread, which has a link to Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Rules Reference Card, but his most recent thread on this is his Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules PDF :TREX Edition1-13-17 so that is what he should have pointed people to

However, I noticed he still needs to fix the card to say "before moving or after attacking"
I sent him a PM. I forgot that I made a new one and it is not in my Sig any more. I've been super busy with other things lately and haven't had time to give that rule set any attention. Thanks for the reminder.

Old May 5th, 2017, 10:23 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I have an updated version of the reference card. @IshMEL, I think a hero healing a squad figure with multiple lives would be fine, as they are somewhat like heroes and have wound markers that can be added or taken away. I don't think it would need to be put in a FAQ or reference though. I added a few more little things for good measure, tell me what you guys think.

Basically, your planeswalker acts as an order marker hub for all your aotp units. I also made this version more pretty or prettier.
Is this the most up-to-date version of this card? If so, I noticed a problem. This says you can summon before or after moving with your Planeswalker. The AotP rules clearly state that you summon before you move, not after. Being able to move and then summon would give AotP figs a huge advantage over standard HS figs...
@lefton4ya, I think I actually changed it to just before moving because of this post. I haven't looked at the rulebook for awhile but I think B.I.V. is correct.

EDIT: Either way, I'll look it over maybe tonight or tomorrow after work and double check the rulebook before I update it.

Old June 24th, 2018, 10:11 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

So I played a game with the cryptoliths today and had a question. They have a height of 9 but you count 4 to scale up or 4 to move down. But when one is destroyed and a figure on it has to roll for damage, is that based on 4 spaces or the height of 9?

Last edited by Talyn; June 25th, 2018 at 03:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender