Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 7th, 2006, 04:43 AM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
WOW FUNRUN HAS EYES!
I've met her, she has no eyes, that's why she keeps her face out of the pictures, and why lilwis is covering them up. Quite disturbing to look at, but a pleasure to be around nonetheless.

EDIT - Oh and in case you are wondering how she plays Heroscape with no eyes, one word, echolocation.

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:13 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Great job on the prize Funrun!

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old November 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Great prize....if second place was that cool I'd love to see the firs prize trophy or other prizes!

Did you make those too?
Old November 7th, 2006, 05:47 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch
Quote:
Wow, we see funrun's face!

I looked at the picture and my first thought was that the girl who's face is being covered by lilwis was funrun, then i read the caption and i was like WOW FUNRUN HAS EYES!
Uhh... no you do not see her face. Read the caption again: its read clockwise NOT left to right. You only start from the left but when you get to the front row of people you start from the right. The person whose eyes are covered is Funrun. The person you thought was Funrun is Velenne's girlfriend whose name is not listed.

Also look at the picture. I'm not sure Velenne would be leaning into Funrun if his girlfriend were there, though I guess it might be an ALTERNATE explanation for why one girl has her eyes covered if you really want to pretend you've seen Funrun's face :P
I was just happy to be in the presence of three lovely ladies all day.. I think all the guys look pretty happy about it

gee does my expression convey that?

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 7th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

My poor box thread!

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, to get back on track - funrun, do you think hot glue is going to hold that dragon there for very long? I've had way too many times that hot glue flat-out let me down.

If you are worried (and it might keep working, so feel free to ignore me), you might try drilling through the lid and attaching the feet with short wood screws.

Just a thought. It looks fantastic, though.
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:47 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
that is so cool. I want it

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:17 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Quote:

I looked at the picture and my first thought was that the girl who's face is being covered by lilwis was funrun, then i read the caption and i was like WOW FUNRUN HAS EYES!
Uhh... no you do not see her face. Read the caption again: its read clockwise NOT left to right. You only start from the left but when you get to the front row of people you start from the right. The person whose eyes are covered is Funrun. The person you thought was Funrun is Velenne's girlfriend whose name is not listed.

Also look at the picture. I'm not sure Velenne would be leaning into Funrun if his girlfriend were there, though I guess it might be an ALTERNATE explanation for why one girl has her eyes covered if you really want to pretend you've seen Funrun's face :P
To me, it looks like he is sitting straight up, not leaning in any direction.

Maybe i'm just stupid, but when comparing both ladies' faces to funrun's current avatar, it looked to me that She-who-has-uncovered-eyes' lower facial was closer to it than she-who-won't-show-her-eyes did.
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Maybe i'm just stupid, but when comparing both ladies' faces to funrun's current avatar, it looked to me that She-who-has-uncovered-eyes' lower facial was closer to it than she-who-won't-show-her-eyes did.
Yeah, it isn't exactly a flattering pic of me.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:15 AM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

To me, it looks like he is sitting straight up, not leaning in any direction.

Oh don't say you're stupid. No reason to put yourself down for an honest mistake. I was just poking fun at you because I nearly misread the caption too when I first saw that picture.

Sorry if I made ya feel bad. I'll include more smilies next time I post

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old December 21st, 2006, 11:19 AM

aardvark22 has disabled reputation
I stole Funruns great idea,added a little custom terrain,gilded Mimring with some gold leaf I found on clearance @ Michaels, and made a nice Christmas gift for my son.

Just wanted to show it off and thank Funrun for the great idea!
Merry Christmas!

Old December 21st, 2006, 01:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark22
If I call you dad, will you make me one for Christmas, too? :P

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions