Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 1st, 2024, 06:16 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I didn't Kickstart this game, but bought after the project funded. I have the original version (one of my favorite thematic games) and way back in 2014, I created two dice towers for it: one version uses the box insert and the other effort was a half-finished, foamcore, riverboat.

The designer liked the riverboat version so much he said he was going to work on an official version. 2023 rolls around and Ancient Terrible Things gets a new edition - Awakened and with a riverboat dicetower - La Marie - add-on. The designer offered to give me a free copy of the new game, dicetower and mat, but I wanted to support him, so I bought a copy of everything. Have not opened anything yet. Yes the dice tower lights up!

Old May 1st, 2024, 07:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's really cool. I kinda like your home made one better, it has the pointed prow cutting through waves.
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:51 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That's really cool. I kinda like your home made one better, it has the pointed prow cutting through waves.
Yeah, I definitely noted that different prow. Probably more aesthetically accommodating for that style of interlocking pieces.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 07:38 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. I'll probably open up everything this weekend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games