Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 13th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Book of Jinx (Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The 1-3 may not seem bad to you but the two losses weren't even close and the one win she had a lot of luck and barely edged out the win with one life left thanks entirely to Jinx Field hitting 3 straight turns as she went toe to toe with Starfire. For all intensive purposes she went 0-3.
I've seen designs go as badly as 0-4 in the Initial and yet turn out balanced in public testing; 3 or 4 games is a pretty small sample to go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Also I'm not looking for wholesale changes because she is fun, just tweaks so I'm asking which do you more experienced guys think is better, lowering cost to 150 OR lowering Jinx Field by 1 or 2?
I'd say the D20 tweak is going to have more impact (especially if you drop it by 2). A 10 point difference is pretty minuscule, especially considering most players will give you at least that much leeway in army building. My .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 13th, 2016, 03:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Jinx (Initial Playtesting)

I know in my limited sample changing the roll to 12 would have had no impact as I never had a roll of 12 or 13 in any of my games. I'll stay the course for a few more and see where it heads. I just need to remember that as long as I'm close public/danger room play testing will narrow us in on the final 10-20 points. Besides I may have just not learned how to optimize their performance yet like some of the other testers will be able to do.

Thanks for the feedback V

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 26th, 2016, 10:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Jinx (Vote for Danger Room Playtesting)

She was 1-4 in Army test with a 1 life win and a bunch of big losses. I dropped her from 160 to 150 for the last few test and adjusted Jinx Field to 12+ and even though she still lost they seemed like she had a chance. She went 3-7 in other test but I don't expect her to get full value if she's not protecting her teammates.

Black Cat has a similar re-roll power at 13+ and Scarlet Witch at 5+

I was aiming at 16-180 but I'd be fine at 150. If Public Testing shows her to be lower than 150 I'd like to lower her Jinx Field roll until we hit the 150-180 range.

Sorry it took so long but I'd like to see what better players can do with her now so I'd like to Propose a Vote for Danger Room Testing @ 150.

@TrollBrute - YEA
@johnny139 - YEA
@IAmBatman - YEA
@Karat - Abstain
@Viegon - YEA
@SirGalahad
@Yodaking - YEA
@Zettian Juggernaut - YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; June 27th, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
Old June 27th, 2016, 03:07 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

We sending her out at 150 or 160?
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea for testing. I'd make sure to get some tests with fuller armies too. Because the faction isn't complete, I'd add some existing support units to help them. Martian Manhunter to move them out, Angel to keep them together, Cap for stat boosts, that kind of thing.

Are we sending her to the Danger Room or Public testing? I know the Mutants are up next for the DR.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:51 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
We sending her out at 150 or 160?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Yea for testing. I'd make sure to get some tests with fuller armies too. Because the faction isn't complete, I'd add some existing support units to help them. Martian Manhunter to move them out, Angel to keep them together, Cap for stat boosts, that kind of thing.

Are we sending her to the Danger Room or Public testing? I know the Mutants are up next for the DR.
The rest of the faction has been contained to the DR and considering we have to release all of them for testing I'd assumed we'd continue with that plan. With so few public testers wouldn't be much of a release if everyone had seen the whole set prior to release. I'm good either way though.

Old June 27th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine tagging Jinx onto the Mutants.

Yea
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:52 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 27th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

Actually, we can't really send her out normally because Feet on the Ground mentions Spells. Best to just lump her in with the Mutants I guess.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 27th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 27th, 2016, 03:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 27th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Actually, we can't really send her out normally because Feet on the Ground mentions Spells. Best to just lump her in with the Mutants I guess.
Makes sense. DR works.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library