Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Custom Card Makers for Hire?

I have been playing around with some Star Wars custom (and a few D&D customs). I just do a card in Excel with a white background. My questions is would anyone be interested in doing "official looking" cards for me and printing them out (on card stock) and mailing them to me (I will pay for the service) when I finally nail down the stats? I am not sure of the timing at this point. Just seeing if anyone is interested and could quote me a price. Either respond here or PM would be fine. Thanks.

Last edited by Kepler; May 7th, 2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Card Makers for Hire

Are you looking for a backing of the card as well or just some nicely printed front side cards? Making a 2 sided card is a bit more difficult.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:34 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Are you looking for a backing of the card as well or just some nicely printed front side cards? Making a 2 sided card is a bit more difficult.

R~
Just one side would be sufficient. Double sided would be better, but not necessary.
Old May 6th, 2008, 05:11 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

I'll commit to do a couple for free. Stay_Golden_Ponyboy did something nice for me some time back, and I'd like to pay it forward....so-to-speak.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean

Last edited by SpiderCoach; May 7th, 2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old May 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart

I would be glad to make a jpg for you free of charge, but if you want me to print your card out and mail it to you then a wee service charge would be appreciated. If you would like to see a sample of my work, follow the link in my signature. However, I can only do classic style cards for the six Archkyrie Generals, nothing fancy and unique to each unit like the Marvel stuff.
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I think you mean "Hiring Custom Card Makers."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I think you mean "Hiring Custom Card Makers."
Actually I menat to have a "?" at the end of the title. That would make a little meotre sense.

Thanks to everyone offering to help. I will let you know when I am ready.
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Card Makers for Hire?

I can throw my hand in as well.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:55 PM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

Check out the MCC, it is a group designed to make cards for people who cant or dont have the time.

Check out my customs here!
Check out my trades here!
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Master View Post
Check out the MCC, it is a group designed to make cards for people who cant or dont have the time.
Dragon_Master, you do realize that he posted this almost exactly 4 years ago, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards