Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 10th, 2019, 12:55 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Large Pack in !]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
Athur and Boreos are changed backwards as well. ...
I was just coming here to report that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Thanks, corrected.
Excellent! You're on the ball as usual, DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 10th, 2020, 11:46 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Lilja the new SoV card is missing.
Old February 21st, 2020, 04:33 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

The updated banner is ready, just need to find some time to upload it and add the hyperlink to the book.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 21st, 2020, 09:39 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm looking forward to it, mon amie!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:30 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:

The updated banner is ready, just need to find some time to upload it and add the hyperlink to the book.
Noice, love this site. Its the best way to search for c3v‘s
Old February 23rd, 2020, 07:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I just love to look at it. It's beautiful!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Lilja in !]

And please, welcome to Lilja into the Hall of VC !

French Forum's admin.
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Marcel Marceau

Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Lilja in !]

Special shout-out for the Awakened Forest !

Took me some time to figure out how I'd include them in the Hall... I finally decided to go with a whole new standalone model for them
(I hesitated putting them together on the SoV Banner... but it wasn't fitting well with the current state of the banner... :s ).

As soon as the books are made, I will update the website.
I am waiting for the final army cards for Xundar and its Shadow army too...

French Forum's admin.
Old October 11th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Marcel Marceau

Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Awakened Forest incoming..

Okay, just a quick update here.

3rd SoV visual is completed with the Shadow faction (see image in spoiled bellow or directly on the web page!). I am pretty happy with the result, as I had to make a choice on ho to divide the releases between this visual and aneventual fourth SoV banners.

Spoiler Alert!

Awakened Forest and Wave 22 -Scourge of Apollyon banners are ready (see spoiler bellow only), but I still had no time to make the HTML codes to include them on my web page...
Here, I am not happy with a few visuals that suffers from the shrinking to a small square... Acolytes and Breach for instance might deserve a better picture for instance... whatever.

Spoiler Alert!

French Forum's admin.
Old October 15th, 2020, 06:26 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Awakened Forest incoming..

I think it looks pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 27th, 2021, 03:59 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Paused...]

@DanieLoche : I just noticed ... Maltis Tez (SoV 20) is titled "Knife in the Dark" on the Hall page, but his card says "Quick Strike." Just a quick note for ya.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 28th, 2021, 03:31 AM
Marcel Marceau

Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Paused...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
@DanieLoche : I just noticed ... Maltis Tez (SoV 20) is titled "Knife in the Dark" on the Hall page, but his card says "Quick Strike." Just a quick note for ya.

I don't know when I'd be able to correct/update this, as I lost all my working files, but noted.

Thanks for your vigilance !

EDIT : just found out that my mistake comes directly from the Books Index, @Dad_Scaper might want to correct it too there.

French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs