Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 25th, 2020, 02:18 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

A few weeks ago was game #4 for our C3G return. I’ve been jumping around last few weeks, so this write up is a little behind. As is the current rule with our group, we added 5 units to our list of eligible units. We also let the winner of last weeks game pick any unreleased C3G design and add it to our list as well. Here are the figures that got added this week: Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor), Robin(I), Penguin, Jonah Hex, and Supergirl. Our winner from last week picked Mr Freeze. So now we have 65 units to play with!

This week is once again a two player game. We played 1500pts armies on the BOV map Fulcrum. We shuffled and all the cards and each of us got 20 cards to build and army from.

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Darkseid 380
Supergirl 320
Solomon Gundy 290
Joker (I) 190
Mr. Freeze (I) 190
Harley Quinn (I) 130

Player 2

Wonder Woman (I) 300
Thanos (Hasbro) 360
Count Vertigo 160
Mystique (165)
Plastic Man 145
Spider Man (Hasbro) 165
Poison Ivy (I) 165

This game was quick and one sided. Count Vertigo really controlled this game. Player 1 made the mistake and used Supergirl, Mr. Freeze, and Darksied to take out Count Vertigo and open up the map. This effort failed . Player 2's dice were hot and Player 1's were cold. Wasted turns trying to remove Vertigo allowed Player 2 to move up this heavy hitters and clean house.

Hero: Count Vertigo

Years ago we played this guy and he never really got any love. This game was different. He perched high is the middle of the board and really shut down Player 1 with “Nullify” and “Vertigo Effect”. In the end game, Poison Ivy moved close to him and was able to use “Entangling Vines” and “Plant Animation” to really lock this part of the board down. The two are a defensive great combo.

Zero: Mister Freeze

Could not get him to work at all. Did not use a single “Ice Marker”. Was shut down by Count Vertigo and then "Golden Lassoed" and killed by Wonder Woman.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old September 25th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wonder Woman shuts down a lot of units.
Old September 25th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

On the right map, Count Vertigo can definitely rule a game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 26th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun
Old September 28th, 2020, 05:12 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Two weeks ago was game #5 for our C3G game group. As you know, we play with a limited number of units. Each week we added 5 new units into our pool. We also let the winner of last weeks game pick any unreleased C3G design and it to our list as well. Here are the units that got added this week: Shield Sniper, Shield Spotter, Scarlet Witch (I), Bob Agent of Hydra, and Hand Ninjas . Our winner from last week picked Dr. Manhattan. So now we have 86 units to play with!

I’m glad to say that this week we were finally able to get back to a three player game! We played on a triangular shaped map of my own design. The map was simple terrain with some water thrown into the mix. We shuffled and all the cards and each of us got 20 cards to build and army from. Points were maxed out at 1,200.

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

5th Precinct Beat Cops 65
Shield Spotter 25
Shield Sniper 40
Martian Manhunter 300
Harley Quinn (I) 130
Silver Surfer (Hasbro) 320
Abomination (Hasbro) 320

Player 2

Dr. Manhattan 470
Shield Sniper 40
Punisher 210
Spider Man (Hasbro) 160
Supergirl 320

Player 3

Huntress 170
Incredible Hulk (Hasbro) 370
Doomsday 390
Mystique (I) 165

As far as our game went, this one was a pretty dry game. There were no real standout moments where there was a critical game changing moment. We kind wore each other down at the same rate. Dr. Manhattan ended being an interesting unit to watch on the board.

Back in 2011 when we were playing C3G the first time, Dr. Manhattan was years away from being designed. I have to say he is the strangest figure I have seen in my C3G experience. He has so many unique powers in one figure. Order marker manipulation, teleportation, event hero, and auto revive. It’s great how he can really control the board right out of the gate. Then comes “Growing Apathy”.

Player 2 went all in with Dr. Manhattan during the first round. First turn he rolled a 3. Next turn he rolled a 2. End of the first round and the figure we were all watching did nothing. As the rounds wore on, he started to show is effectiveness. He messed up my order markers. He teleported to my side of the board and gave my units a few poundings, but at the same time, “Growing Apathy” got to be a bigger and bigger problem. Finally Player 2 had to basically abandon him because Dr. Manhattan simply did not care a C3G battle was going on at all. Player 3 and myself simply left Dr. Manhattan alone until he was the only unit left in Player 2’s army. It was then Hulk that simply finished him off. With Dr. Manhattan being Player 2’s only figure left, “Reconstitution” was not an option. A great unit with a very large Achilles heal to deal with, I’m not sure if we will field him again soon. I have to say he was totally spot on thematically. It felt like walked right out of the Watchmen comic. I really want to play him with the Watchmen team now. Great job to the C3G team for making this unit.

The game ended with Player 3 and myself. With no heavy hitters left, it was down to Harley Quinn and Mystique in a one on one battle. I ended up the winner.

Hero: Mystique
Not a real factor until the end game, she wins the title simply because of the effectiveness in the demonstration her powers. I had a few Beat Cops left, a Shield Spotter and Harley Quinn. “Incognito”, “Engagement Strike 13”, and “Disengage” made trying to kill her about as easy as tap dancing on ice. The theme of her blending in to my own army so I could not see her was spot on thematically and effective. She killed everyone left in my army, but Harley Quinn. I killed her in the end, but it was a nail biter for sure.

Zero: Huntress
Smashed to bits by Abomination in a single attack. The only one turn kill in the game.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old September 28th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a fun time! Doctor Manhattan is an awesome design.
Old September 28th, 2020, 05:51 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Too bad about Huntress. She usually does very well.
At 5 new units a week, it will take you guys like 4 years to catch up.
Old September 28th, 2020, 06:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yep Doc is super cool.

You added Scarlet Witch? Have fun not having fun!
Old September 28th, 2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool.
Yeah no kidding. I don’t think I will increase it to a larger number.. The group is kind of overwhelmed with new units as it is. It seem to make the game fresh though. Each game night starts with me doing a kind of 101 about each figure.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old September 28th, 2020, 07:22 PM

Should be a fun 4 years.
Old September 28th, 2020, 07:43 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yep Doc is super cool.

You added Scarlet Witch? Have fun not having fun!
Lol
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool.
Yeah no kidding. I don’t think I will increase it to a larger number.. The group is kind of overwhelmed with new units as it is. It seem to make the game fresh though. Each game night starts with me doing a kind of 101 about each figure.
Eventually y'all might learn how to use some synergies too. Did poor Harley even have another Insane figure to bond with there?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy