Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 24th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Designs needing a boost (Listing phase)

He does have a few writeups floating around for other alien designs that could be built off of. I'll try and dig them up later.
Old July 24th, 2019, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Agreed on the Alien Drone needing a boost. I was looking at other synergy options (class/personality) though rather then Species synergy with the Queen. The Queen figure is just not one I'm sure I'll ever pick up due to cost & availability, so it would be great if a character from a different IP offered some synergy to the Alien Drones.
Old July 24th, 2019, 02:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Here's what Hellfire had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
ALIEN QUEEN
Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN WARRIOR
Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN FACEHUGGER
Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN EGG
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 24th, 2019, 03:30 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Some amazing ideas there and also some I think could be improved.

I would love to see these made officially.
Old July 24th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hellfire is really talented. He made his own super hero rule system as well.
It was a real bummer when he stepped away.
Old July 24th, 2019, 08:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah he was the wall I bounced things off of for my campaign systems as well. Miss having him around. He was my Alpha group. You and Bats were my beta group.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 25th, 2019, 08:45 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

This bunch is too nice ... I miss you guys. I've been trying to get myself in a situation that'll allow me to come back and spend more time with the C3G community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
My new group (as a result of relocation) moved onto an updated version of those rules that are now fully compatible with C3G cards ... and we've been using them for the last couple years; might post the rules sometime in the future, but they're just a Word Doc atm with none of the pictures and artwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes
Yeah he was the wall I bounced things off of for my campaign systems as well. Miss having him around. He was my Alpha group. You and Bats were my beta group.
I'm soooo glad I'm not a beta ... I've always preferred being an Alpha Wall.
Old July 25th, 2019, 08:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yay hellfire!!!
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

In regard to the Alien Faction. These were the most recent updates that I have on file ... these include feedback developments and adjustments for the completed Alien Drone. There's probably some typos/corrections that are needed and of course future feedback development but these designs were largely waiting for finalized draftable DOs ... for the Eggs and also a Nest/Egg Sac for the Queen.

The Queen and the Eggs should probably be the next designs to be designed as that would open up the design space for future Xenomorphs.

And yes, I have all the models for these figures so if it came down to needing "official" pics, I think I could get some done for you.

So here's a look at where things left off before I disappeared again.

ALIEN QUEEN

Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN EGG
Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN FACEHUGGER
Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN WARRIOR
Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN STALKER
Spoiler Alert!

ALIEN KING
Spoiler Alert!

SS

Other Figures I have:

Predalien
Crusher
Royal Guard / Praetorian
Spitters

Last edited by Hellfire; July 25th, 2019 at 10:11 PM.
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweeeet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool, thanks.
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good to know we have a source for official mini pics!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy