Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 26th, 2014, 08:25 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Looks like we still need comic art, mini pics, and a background here. Most of that will be up to you as the LD, @marrowick .

Yodaking has some pics of the miniature HERE. I'm not sure how the Art team will feel about the lighting, but if they give an OK, the pics will need linked in the OP.
Well I sent some art ideas to you a while ago but if anyone has something they'd like to propose that's fine.

EDIT: I'm looking at the miniatures now and I kind of like the top one best.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 26th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Well I sent some art ideas to you a while ago but if anyone has something they'd like to propose that's fine.
Did you send those by PM? I don't see anything in my PMs, sorry.

Either way, any art should be posted publicly. I'm not on the Art Team, so there's nothing I can do with comic art.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 27th, 2014, 01:32 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Did you send those by PM? I don't see anything in my PMs, sorry.

Either way, any art should be posted publicly. I'm not on the Art Team, so there's nothing I can do with comic art.
Yeah they were sent by PM. You must not have seen it and then deleted it. Here they are.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 27th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Some of those look like fan-art, we only use official comic images for cards. How about one of these:

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 27th, 2014, 02:02 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that last one TB.
Old November 27th, 2014, 03:03 PM

The last one looks nice but whenever I look for a picture of him I always keep coming back to the Galactus one and I really like it.

Old November 27th, 2014, 04:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The last one looks nice but whenever I look for a picture of him I always keep coming back to the Galactus one and I really like it.
We try as much as possible to choose comic pictures that do not include other characters, especially when there are better options like the last one.
Old November 27th, 2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
We try as much as possible to choose comic pictures that do not include other characters, especially when there are better options like the last one.
Okay. That's fine.

Old November 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I like that last one TB.
Second that thought, love a good comic art.

Old December 12th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Where's Bill right now? Are we still waiting on mini pics? Not trying to be pushy, but he seems to be stalling a bit and I'd love to get him back on track so we can get to the next round of public voting.
Old December 12th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That first pic looks great, and Galactus can be edited out.
Old December 13th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Where's Bill right now? Are we still waiting on mini pics? Not trying to be pushy, but he seems to be stalling a bit and I'd love to get him back on track so we can get to the next round of public voting.
I'm with ya man, I've been wondering for the past 2 and a half weeks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library