Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of T-800 (Skynet Terminator) - Breathing

Now that you've explained that, it makes sense to go Unique. I would just go T-800 for the SI here and Rogue T-800 for the good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That’s a good point. I guess this helps against autowounds & LEAs too but Cap isn’t invincible against normal attacks.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yup, no LEA too good call.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He'll be tough for some low/mid-level guys to put a dent in with 4 Defense/UR, but I don't think he'll be too bad. Worth tweaking if need be, but I think it's more something to keep an eye on than something we need to moderate in advance of testing.

Rationale for Unique makes sense to me. I like quozl's suggestion for just going T-800 here and clarifying the SI on the reprogrammed one.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would go Terminator for the names, T800 for the SI here, and no SI on the reprogrammed one since he no longer views himself as a machine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Terminator (T-800)
Terminator (Butterfly)
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
INFILTRATION MODEL
At the start of the game, you may choose an opponent, before rolling for initiative, move the T-800 up to 4 spaces closer to one of that opponents figures. That opponent must then roll a single combat die. If they do not roll a shield, you may move the T-800 an additional 4 spaces and have the opponent roll again. You may continue rolling and moving the T-800 until your opponent rolls a shield.
Almost missed this. Making the opponent roll does introduce a little complication, but yeah, the theme does come through more cleanly. (For me, at least)
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wait y'all are saying the Terminator's secret identity isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm with Yodaking that 5 Life, 4 Def and 1 automatic wound block isn't a big deal, but, honestly, from a thematic and gameplay perspective, I really like the idea of a higher life and lower defence. I feel like we see stat-lines and defences like this all the bloody time - 7 Life, 2 Def and UR would feel really distinct and a lot more exciting/interesting to play than someone with the same bloody statline as every man and his dog at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I would go Terminator for the names, T800 for the SI here, and no SI on the reprogrammed one since he no longer views himself as a machine.
Great call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Wait y'all are saying the Terminator's secret identity isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Also a good call.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:01 PM
C3G Landlord

I'm okay with splitting the difference there and trying out 3 def/UR/6 life first.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
INFILTRATION MODEL
At the start of the game, you may choose an opponent, before rolling for initiative, move the T-800 up to 4 spaces closer to one of that opponents figures. That opponent must then roll a single combat die. If they do not roll a shield, you may move the T-800 an additional 4 spaces and have the opponent roll again. You may continue rolling and moving the T-800 until your opponent rolls a shield.
Almost missed this. Making the opponent roll does introduce a little complication, but yeah, the theme does come through more cleanly. (For me, at least)

Cool, others can help me clean up the language then and I'll go with this take when the 24 hours passes.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So, the official name for the T1 Terminator is "Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Terminator" while the official name for the T2 Terminator is "Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Version 2.4 Infiltration-Combat Unit." So I'd go with T-800 as the generic, "Terminator (T-800)" for this guy, and "Terminator (T-800 v2.4)" for the heroic one, because hey, it's vaguely canonical.

Evidently, the series number = the robot endoskeleton, the model number = the skin on top. So any "T-800 Model 101" is going to look like Arnie, but a theoretical "T-800 Model 139" would look like someone else.

For basic powers: I'm good with that, and really like the infiltration power here. Fine with either what's in the SP now or the tweak with the shields, I'm fine with the skulls being "hunting" successfully. And yeah, I echo LO that a Skynet to lead the generics is a must!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library