Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old January 17th, 2021, 05:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Couple Thoughts

I like a lot of that simpler wording with two minor additions. We should add an "if possible" to Wynonna's wording just in case a future figure prevents OMs from being placed. I think she should also have to have a numbered OM on her as well so that she can't just be added to an army to mess with someone and then they just throw the X on her over and over.

For the duration of the game does potentially have a memory issue which is best to avoid which is why the figure that uses it (WWL) has a marker. It's why I suggest any figures she kills go onto this card so you don't have to remember which figures she killed. So have it be something like.

PEACEMAKER GUN
When attacking a Demon or Undead figure, if Wynonna Earp rolls 2 or more skulls, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice. If a figure is destroyed by this special power, place it on this card.For the duration of the game, figures on this card destroyed with Peacemaker Gun cannot be placed on battlefield.

~Dysole, otherwise happy
Old January 18th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Couple Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I like a lot of that simpler wording with two minor additions. We should add an "if possible" to Wynonna's wording just in case a future figure prevents OMs from being placed. I think she should also have to have a numbered OM on her as well so that she can't just be added to an army to mess with someone and then they just throw the X on her over and over.

For the duration of the game does potentially have a memory issue which is best to avoid which is why the figure that uses it (WWL) has a marker. It's why I suggest any figures she kills go onto this card so you don't have to remember which figures she killed. So have it be something like.

PEACEMAKER GUN
When attacking a Demon or Undead figure, if Wynonna Earp rolls 2 or more skulls, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice. If a figure is destroyed by this special power, place it on this card.For the duration of the game, figures on this card destroyed with Peacemaker Gun cannot be placed on battlefield.

~Dysole, otherwise happy
I ran into that memory issue also, so I agree also.

I was thinking about the X as representing the booze bottle in her hand lol

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old January 18th, 2021, 06:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

That is cool.
Old January 18th, 2021, 09:56 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shrug

I guess although I don't quite follow. It's mostly that she is a heavy drinker. It's not usually a plot point just a character trait.

~Dysole, glad Tornado is a fan of this direction
Old January 19th, 2021, 06:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I prefer my Dysoles happy.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 19th, 2021, 09:04 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok I like where everything is at currently here is the card as it stands. I intentionally did not put in a point cost.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 07:06 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Figures cannot be placed on battlefield. Shouldn’t that say the battlefield?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 23rd, 2021, 07:25 PM

Yalp

Yes it should say "the battlefield". I'm happy with this rendition. 55-65 for points?

~Dysole, feeling like the point value is kinda okay. She does mess with a couple builds but for the most part she's a pretty niche/counterdraft unit
Old January 23rd, 2021, 09:00 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like what I’m seeing on Winona!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 23rd, 2021, 11:38 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't recall "Utgar figures" but I do think there's precedent for "figures who follow Utgar" - please reference otherwise
CURSE OF THE EARP HEIR
When placing order markers, if any opponent has a figure on the battlefield who follows Utgar or Valkril, you must place a numbered order marker on this card and each opponent must place a numbered order marker on the card of their figure who follows Utgar or Valkril, if possible.

Perhaps explore unused design space of placing next to card instead of on card to dance around Spirit powers?
PEACEMAKER GUN
When attacking a Demon or Undead figure, if Wynonna Earp rolls 2 or more skulls, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice. Place all figures destroyed with Peacemaker Gun next to this card. For the duration of the game, they cannot be placed on the battlefield.

FAQ
What if Peacemaker Gun is negated? Can the figure then be placed? Yes. The power that prevents placement would be negated.

Without Gun autokilling, Points shall drop
POINTS 60 --> 45

Old January 24th, 2021, 01:10 AM

Thoughts

Is there any functional difference between "beside the card" and "not on the battlefield"? There are really 3 places a figure can be. Not on the battlefield, on the battlefield, or on a figure's card. Figures who follow Utgar does sound right so yeah good update.

~Dysole, who notes that Spirit powers wouldn't be affected by Peacemaker Gun as all of them currently are not on Undead or Demon figures
Old January 24th, 2021, 07:59 PM

Re: Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Is there any functional difference between "beside the card" and "not on the battlefield"? There are really 3 places a figure can be. Not on the battlefield, on the battlefield, or on a figure's card. Figures who follow Utgar does sound right so yeah good update.

~Dysole, who notes that Spirit powers wouldn't be affected by Peacemaker Gun as all of them currently are not on Undead or Demon figures
If they were simply not on the battlefield, one could forget how they got off the battlefield.
If they were physically next to the card, there would be less doubt.

Customs could definitely open Spirit like abilities for Demons and Undead, possession being one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum