Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2016, 01:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

Would it just be a DO or a VDO? As a VDO, not sure how you'd visually handle putting a rider on it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2016, 02:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

I will just drop it on a map somewhere as a movement blocker. I have opened it up and taken a few pictures, just no time to upload them right now.
Old July 5th, 2016, 02:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: City Scape board building ideas

Here are some pics. A cool thing I didn't know at the time was that the little Robin sidecar/gocart comes out and is a separate piece.

Old July 5th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.

Nice sidecar action.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 4th, 2019, 06:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Wanted to share a cool find I made last week at my local Walmart. I was looking for that Gas Station set up T found but no luck in that front. Instead I spotted this Deadpool Taco Truck. I can't find a scale listing on the package anywhere, but you can see it looks pretty good scale wise next to my Deadpool figure. I didn't take it out of the package because I actually bought it for my brother (who collects cars) and not myself. Kind of thinking about going back and getting myself one though now that I see how it looks next to Deadpool.

Old August 7th, 2019, 06:15 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet.
Check Meijer if you have one YK for the gas station.
Old August 7th, 2019, 06:18 PM
C3G Landlord

No, no Meijer around here.
Old August 7th, 2019, 06:49 PM

Maybe Target but I have never seen one but it is on their website. Or was that Walmart?
Do not remember but you can get them online.
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:32 PM
C3G Landlord

This is the building I've been working on for the last few weeks.

Painting it took forever as the plastic it's made from didn't take the paint very well, so it took 3-4 layers. Just kind of picked up on a whim when I saw it deeply discounted at Miniature Market. Turns out the reason why it was marked down was because the company that makes them went out of business or something. It didn't come with directions, it instead referred to a web address where you could get them, which had been shut down. Figuring out how it all went together wasn't really too bad though. Anyways got it mostly because I needed some more building options for my D&D campaign, but it can also work for C3G as well. Just need to figure out some hexes for the second floor (the roof comes off for easy access).
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:49 PM

Cool. I like the ladder. Scale looks good.
Old September 26th, 2020, 02:03 AM
C3G Landlord

So I picked up some DC themed crates & boxes from Miniature Market. They are produced for the larger 35mm Batman miniature game, but since they are just boxes I figured the scale wouldn't be an issue for us. They turned out pretty great IMO. Take a look for yourself.

2nd pic ends up being a little blurry, but you can see the Wayne Enterprises & Queen Industries logo's above. This one just gives you a better idea of size. Not shown in the photo, but if you stack the two flatter ones on top of each other they are the same exact height as the cubes.

They are made of wood and come in one sheet of cut out parts. The parts are pre-cut so you can mostly just pop them out and then assemble. After assembling them once just to see how it worked, I took them apart and used my hobby knife and some sand paper to clean up all the interlocking parts before I glued them together with some wood glue. You might be able to get away without doing that as they assembled fine the first time, but cleaning them up gives you a better fit that should help the glue hold stronger and longer.

As you can see you get 4 of them for $7 (marked down from $10), 2 of each size/shape and one each of Wayne & Queen themed, so $1.75 a box. Not cheap but not too crazy either. Now that I have them in hand, I do feel they are worth the higher price as the wood seems really solid and the logo's are burned on so they aren't going anywhere. The cubes feature the logo on all 6 sides, while the flatter crates just have it on the top.

Last edited by Yodaking; September 26th, 2020 at 03:38 PM.
Old September 26th, 2020, 09:09 AM

Those are sweet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy