Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 7th, 2017, 12:00 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Talking March Custom Contest - CONGRATS OBFUSCATEDHIPPO

Howdy! Do you want to exercise your brain with some competitive customization? Here's the figure to do that with:

The Lost Coast: Id Stalker #07
Picture for scale:
Spoiler Alert!

There's also the Storm King's Thunder: Intellect Devourer #1
Spoiler Alert!

For this competition, you can make a hero or squad, unique or common. Go crazy. I would say that the Id Stalker is three tall, and the Intellect Devourer could be as few as one...

Entries must be in by 11:59pm PST March 19, but I won't be posting the poll until around 3pm March 20 (that means if you don't get it in on time, you still have about 15 hours until you are definitely too late).

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

5. Your submission must be made for this contest (no reusing your old, saggy customs).

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator.

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour so I recommend them.

Contestants:
1. @obfuscatedhippo
2. @Lazy Orang
3. @IshMEL
4. @CJtheMighty
5. @Sam
6. @BiggaBullfrog
7. @kolakoski

Last Contests' Contestants:
@Ninja Status
@Dysole
@JC McMinis
@orgsbane
@heroscaper2010
@Ixe

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; April 5th, 2017 at 01:49 PM. Reason: We got two more entries!
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:20 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: March Custom Contest - Entries through March 19

Can't wait to see what people use their BRAINS for on this one, it's is a real BRAIN-buster...... I'll show myself out.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:17 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Pungeonmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Can't wait to see what people use their BRAINS for on this one, it's is a real BRAIN-buster...... I'll show myself out.
I'm not noggin your use of awful puns, but your range seems a wit limited. Your skull at wordplay is certainly noted, but if you don't mind, I'm gonna head off now before this becomes a swirling cortex of puns. Hope I didn't psyche anyone out.

~Dysole, still building ideas in her gray matter
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Really excited about this one - lots of room for creativity.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2017, 08:36 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pungeonmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
I'm not noggin your use of awful puns, but your range seems a wit limited. Your skull at wordplay is certainly noted, but if you don't mind, I'm gonna head off now before this becomes a swirling cortex of puns. Hope I didn't psyche anyone out.

~Dysole, still building ideas in her gray matter

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:07 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

PM sent.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:12 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, less than a week to go and only one entry. Time to into gear! Maybe you're all just some really great ideas that will make me , but in the meantime I'm just here .

I find myself at this point, and I'm probably going to end up if I try to do this any longer, since I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to

Well, there's the for the thread.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:18 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Smilodon

Don't worry. I'm brainstorming something. Hopefully it ends up turning into a thing.

~Dysole, who may post a picture for use with hit zones and card stuffs if she gets the time
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:20 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Wow, less than a week to go and only one entry. Time to into gear! Maybe you're all just some really great ideas that will make me
Finally! I have a chance to win!!! ; P

Come on gang -- bring some competition!

Old March 15th, 2017, 12:35 AM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Wow, less than a week to go and only one entry. Time to into gear! Maybe you're all just some really great ideas that will make me
Finally! I have a chance to win!!! ; P

Come on gang -- bring some competition!

Spoiler Alert!

Haha, you caught me hitting the post button early.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Oh, I've definitely got something coming up - should be able to send it in this evening (GMT).

~ Lazy Orang, who, like obfuscatedhippo, is excited to finally have a shot at winning. Hope you don't stop doing these, though, after one bad turnout - it's usually actually really good, and I always look forward to flexing my creative muscles here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the reminder! I do have an idea; I just totally forgot about the contest. Bump me again soon; this is a really busy week for me.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards