Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 7th, 2018, 12:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Problem with Red Hood and C3G Class tags is that Red Hood shouldn't have a leadership role with Outlaws. I understand the desire to originally Create Red Hood as an Outlaw considering his comic is titled Red Hood and the Outlaws. Only Outlaw in C3G equates to the Secret Six and Waller's Suicide Squad. Not Red Hood, Starfire, and Roy. Arsenal and Starfire are Titans in C3G but Red Hood doesn't fit in there either. It's tricky but I have faith in Ronin.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I realllllllly want to do something with them though.
If we can't make them Outlaws as a class, I'd still like to find a way to have figures based around Jason/Roy/Starfire/Artemis/Bizarro as the "Outlaws" team
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:47 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I'll try and figure something out on my end for that though
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It would probably require a Kory II, right? I wouldn't really want to play the current one without Titans or Sidekicks.
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:51 PM

Oh yeah, I was thinking making new figures for all 5 of them
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:52 PM

I'm pretty sure Artemis is the only one who doesn't have some existing figure
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Roy Harper is going to end up having more versions than any other character in the game.
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, it's a little weird. Jason's Rebirth buddies (Bizarro and Artemis) are undesigned, so they could reasonably be Outlaws. Incorporating Roy and Kory is trickier, though - you either have to have some kind of crazy two-way recruitment to make them all work together nicely, or design New 52/Rebirth versions of Roy and Kory.

I think that's pretty doable, though. Kory's gonna be in the JL too soon, so a less Titan-focused version seems like fair game.

(I didn't pipe up on Arsenal to try and get him steered toward New52/Rebirth since he's already trying to mesh with a couple factions and Red Hood stuff wasn't part of Bats' vision for that design)
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:55 PM

That's absolutely fine, I wanted to do designs for all of them like I said, but I didn't want to start designing Outlaw Arsenal if that was what you guys already had in mind
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:57 PM

Another question for you all: I wanted to try doing Earth 2 figures, but my problem becomes this:

They'll share the same name as existing figures for their secret identity, but they're alternate universe versions as opposed to the same character from different times so it seems odd for them to follow the usual "only one Alan Scott" type rule

Would it be acceptable to name them like "Alan Scott-2" to avoid this?
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That's come up before, and people were against it - our predecent is pretty solidly that AU versions of characters still get the same name.

For the Earth 2 characters, I don't think it's that big a deal anyway - that book was pretty insular. They weren't teaming up with the classic versions of the characters or anything.
Old September 7th, 2018, 01:03 PM

I suppose, but it'd be cool to be able to crossover them.
But I guess ultimately we can individually ignore whatever rules we want for our games so it ain't a big deal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy