Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 8th, 2018, 12:35 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs: Republic Commandos 10/06/18

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:51 AM.
Old October 8th, 2018, 12:47 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's customs: Star Wars Republic Forces 10/07/18

I like them a lot. Now they just need some droids to fight.

Also I was browsing through your LOTR stuff, and I like the idea of using Marcu's power for Gollum. I'm going to steal that if I ever get a Gollum miniature.
Old October 8th, 2018, 12:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I did something similar to what you did there with the Heavy for my custom clone army. Each of my Common Hero clones were able to bond with a squad (but only one per turn) I then created a Common Sharpshooter, Common Heavy, Common Combat Engineer, Common Medic.

EDIT: Just realized I did it the opposite. My squads had a SQUAD SUPPORT power that allowed you to drop one of the 4 men and take a turn with a Common Hero figure.

Here are a few I never got a chance to test. I'm sure they are heavily borrowed from others. I don't remember though.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...S3?usp=sharing

Like I said I'm sure I borrowed some of this so feel free to borrow anything.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 8th, 2018, 12:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:51 AM.
Old October 8th, 2018, 12:56 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Last Card tonight I swear. This is an old one I made that needed a little bit of reworking. It was super fun before, and it will only get better. General Grievous.
General Grievous was known to be a pretty beastly fighter using his 4 lightsaber wielding limbs in battle. This guy is similar to a fen Hydra with a few twists. He is a medium figure, allowing him to move around a bit easier than a hydra but also succumbing to 20 sided die rolls that medium characters do. He doesn't have the reach of a hydra though. Where the flavor of the character pours through more is his Retreat ability. This allows him to stick around a little longer in a pinch, which is exactly what he is good at. The disengage power is also a must to combine with his Retreat. A bunch of fun is to be had with this guy.
That looks familiar. I think I've played him before as well. Or at least a version similar.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 8th, 2018, 01:00 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I like them a lot. Now they just need some droids to fight.

Also I was browsing through your LOTR stuff, and I like the idea of using Marcu's power for Gollum. I'm going to steal that if I ever get a Gollum miniature.
Well, let us start with Grievous. I really like the B1 Battle Droids and the Droideka that are almost finished in the HoSS Sanctum. So those will be fun to fight against. I really like where most of my LOTR/Hobbit Cards are, though I am going to adjust a few of them a little bit more. I picked up some additional cool figures like Sauron and the witch king of Agmar along with Treebeard and a handful of others and want to send it home. I also am going to clean up my Assassin's creed stuff with a cool idea I figured up. Other things in the works will be some Starcraft, Starcraft II customs of figures I 3d Printed. I will probably hop around a little between the projects. I would like to also make some cards for some cool board games that have great minis such as zombicide, zombicide black plague, massive darkness, Bloodrage, Rum and Bones, and Rising Sun. I'm sure I wont get to those for a minute though.

Old October 8th, 2018, 01:04 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I did something similar to what you did there with the Heavy for my custom clone army. Each of my Common Hero clones were able to bond with a squad (but only one per turn) I then created a Common Sharpshooter, Common Heavy, Common Combat Engineer, Common Medic.

EDIT: Just realized I did it the opposite. My squads had a SQUAD SUPPORT power that allowed you to drop one of the 4 men and take a turn with a Common Hero figure.

Here are a few I never got a chance to test. I'm sure they are heavily borrowed from others. I don't remember though.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...S3?usp=sharing

Like I said I'm sure I borrowed some of this so feel free to borrow anything.
Thanks japes, I'll check them out. You probably did play with my previous General Grevious. He was a lot of fun, but I think this version will play much better. There is no healing factor in this later one. That part was a bit annoying to the opponent. Also a bit simplified and more fun to run away after being wounded.

Edit: also I worded the text in squad training to allow the clone troopers to get to use their ability when standing next to a Delta squad commando. Ties in, in a fun little way to give a little synergy there. After looking at your cards, I didnt realize rex had a jetpack. Im working on the clone commanders next. I thinkthe most scary characters to design will be the many awesome jedi. Getting them just different enough to represent them well without over complicating them.

Old October 8th, 2018, 09:07 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Cool stuff TREX. I've recently gotten a couple friends into 'scape and so I've come to appreciate simplifying stuff when possible. I didn't know Imperial Assault had all those neat Stormtrooper variants; they'd definitely fit as thematic alternates for the Heavies.
Sometimes, Simplified yet thematic, fits the bill.

I just finished putting together my first alternate Stormtrooper Common Hero type. The Jet Trooper. Similar stats to your average Stormtrooper, except for the fact that there is a Jet Pack and the chance to help kill a hero figure. The Jet Pack is a rendition of Boba's Stealth Jet Pack, minus the stealth leaving the Jet Troopers open to LEA opportunities. Still doesn't have the range of the Heavy or the Reinforced Armor, but does have a tactical angle with the Jet Pack.

Figure used for this Card are in the Imperial Assault: Jabba's Realm Add on Box.

typo in ITS, you have two "with" s

And your 501st has Clone Trooper (two words) in the last power the rest of your cards you have them as one word.

Last edited by japes; October 8th, 2018 at 09:48 AM.
Old October 8th, 2018, 10:08 AM
"like" happy

Thanks @japes . Id seen some of those last night and thought Id got most of them. Ill probably sweep back through them tonight after work and clean them up a bit more. Ive got some pretty fun stuff Im going to post when I get another minute.

Old October 8th, 2018, 11:02 PM
"like" happy

Hey @japes , @Arch-vile . Since you guys seem the most interested here, take a peek at those cards again to see if I missed anything. I went through and cleaned up some of the jumbled together words as well as some grammar. Along with what you guys had previously caught. They can be viewed easier by selecting the ones you want in particular from the links in the OP. Thanks for your help. I'm going to start on some commanders and also have a Darth Sidious that means business as well.

Old October 8th, 2018, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

Will do. Can't wait to see your commanders. I'm guessing at least one will let you mix and match your activated squad keying off the Squad Training power. Like you can take a turn with any (some number) figures with the Squad Training power so you could take a turn with a 501st trooper, and 212th, a some 41st in one turn. It help when you have a bunch of partial squads left as well.

Old October 8th, 2018, 11:24 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Will do. Can't wait to see your commanders. I'm guessing at least one will let you mix and match your activated squad keying off the Squad Training power. Like you can take a turn with any (some number) figures with the Squad Training power so you could take a turn with a 501st trooper, and 212th, a some 41st in one turn. It help when you have a bunch of partial squads left as well.
I love it. Which Commander should have that? Which one is the Leader that can bring different squads together? I would think Rex could do that well. Not sure if you caught on to it, but notice that the Squad Training power says "Friendly", not "you control". Its a nice little detail for those cool 2v2 player games where your ally has some clone troopers as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards