Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 24th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Based on this conversation and the nature of this tournament, it might be best then if someone has some actual rock outcrops for Jandar's summoning circle to bring those. I'll still bring the rest of the map, but if someone could bring legit heroscape rock outcrops, that would be awesome.
I'll bring some official Rocks for you.
Awesome! Thanks man.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 24th, 2018, 06:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Couldn't get myself to get down there this time driving solo, so I can at least show you guys what I did instead of playing at the tourney this morning:
Giant Custom HS DICE
Giant Custom HS DICE ROLLER.

Hope all was fun and well down there, and look forward to finding out about it here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:03 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Couldn't get myself to get down there this time driving solo, so I can at least show you guys what I did instead of playing at the tourney this morning:
Giant Custom HS DICE

Hope all was fun and well down there, and look forward to finding out about it here.
Hahah those are ridiculous and amazing! Keep up the good work, TREX.
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:20 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I had a stellar time last Saturday; @Sir Heroscape & @BiggaBullfrog ran a tight tournament! Thank you, gentlemen.

The details for April's monthly have been hashed out! Check them out on the first post of this thread, or right here:

Last edited by The Dewk; March 26th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:21 PM

UTAH MONTHLY APRIL 2018

When: April 28th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: Putting the hero back in HEROscape! Pretty standard tourney, with the only "format twist" being that at least half of your 500 point army has to be made up of Unique/Uncommon heroes.

- 500 point armies, 250+ points have to be spent on Unique/Uncommon Heroes
- 24 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed.
- P. Glyphs: Defense+1, Unique Attack +1, Move, Wannok, Initiative, D20+1
- T. Glyphs: Defense+1, Attack+1, Potion of Healing, Ring of Protection, Belt of Giant Strength, Brooch of Shielding
- Four 55 minute rounds

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; April 30th, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:22 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Giant Custom HS DICE

So awesome! I look forward to seeing these at our next Utah Monthly!
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:30 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
UTAH MONTHLY APRIL 2018

When: April 28th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: Putting the hero back in HEROscape! Pretty standard tourney, with the only "format twist" being that at least half of your 500 point army has to be made up of Unique/Uncommon heroes.

- 500 point armies, 250+ points have to be spent on Unique/Uncommon Heroes
- 24 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed.
- P. Glyphs: Defense+1, Unique Attack +1, Move, Wannok, Initiative, D20+1
- T. Glyphs: Defense+1, Attack+1, Potion of Healing, Ring of Protection, Belt of Giant Strength, Brooch of Shielding
- Four 55 minute rounds

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.
Love the sound of this format. Looking forward to seeing more Heroes get some action!

@The Dewk - Location is TBD?? Was I too rowdy at the tournament last Saturday and now they won't let us come back??
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Love the sound of this format. Looking forward to seeing more Heroes get some action!

@The Dewk - Location is TBD?? Was I too rowdy at the tournament last Saturday and now they won't let us come back??
That is exactly what happened!

Haha naw, it's International Tabletop Day on April 28th, and the store isn't sure if they'll have room for us with all that they have going on. If it ends up that we can't use Game Haven Sandy, we'll find somewhere else, no problem.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:52 AM

relish Woo who?

Sorry guys, I moved for graduate school and we had a baby last month so I haven't had any time to play or even get on here. Sorry to ghost you all! Hahaha thanks for the good times while there in UT!

Kaemon Awa approves this message.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by relish View Post
Sorry guys, I moved for graduate school and we had a baby last month so I haven't had any time to play or even get on here. Sorry to ghost you all! Hahaha thanks for the good times while there in UT!
Soooo...you’re not in UT anymore then?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 8th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll be there with @Saints_Wrath

Put maybes for Mike, Tyler, @Starling_

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 9th, 2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’ll be there with @Saints_Wrath

Put maybes for Mike, Tyler, @Starling_
Sweet! I'll put them down. Thanks!

And we are also good to use our classic spot at Game Haven Sandy, so I'll amend that into the post too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events