Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2016, 05:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Hearthstone

I got in. I got a couple of cards I'll try to integrate in the mage deck I've been playing, and a card that boosts C'thun. Nothing else special though.

I might try to play tonight for the extra rewards.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 26th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got Nat, Darkfisher in the packs I bought. Ended up crafting Yogg-Saron and Xaril, Poisoned Mind so I could get a new meta Rogue deck going. It's been fun so far, not sure how strong since everyone is experimenting too. Pretty exciting meta imo (besides the aggro Shaman players, come on guys ).
Old April 26th, 2016, 07:43 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
I finally got in and got 3 legendaries besides cthun!
Apparently you need to go buy a lottery ticket before your luck runs out.
It was out of 53 packs, so yeah, pretty lucky. One of them was golden too, and I think they will all be playable.
Out of 53 sounds about right then. I though you meant out of the 3 free ones and was about to drown in jealousy. I'm excited to open mine. I've got a lot of gold saved up to spend, plus I just finished the quests for the extra ten. I'm waiting till tonight to open everything though.

Out of curiosity, which legendaries (and other good cards) did you land?
Yeah, I think legendaries are supposed to be like 1 in 22 so still maybe slightly lucky.

I got shifter zerus, herald volsaj and deathwing
Old April 26th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I got Nat, Darkfisher in the packs I bought. Ended up crafting Yogg-Saron and Xaril, Poisoned Mind so I could get a new meta Rogue deck going. It's been fun so far, not sure how strong since everyone is experimenting too. Pretty exciting meta imo (besides the aggro Shaman players, come on guys ).
I hear you. I played against a couple aggro Shamans while I was earning packs. Though I did kick one's butt with my prototype Beast Druid, and I didn't even have the new cards to update it yet. Felt pretty good, even if it was mainly due to luck.
Quote:
I got shifter zerus, herald volsaj and deathwing
Ha, funny. I just finished busting packs and I also got the Herald and Deathwing. I also unpacked Princess Huhuran and Twin Emperor Vek'lor. I was hoping for at least one of the other Old Gods though, so I may end up crafting one pretty soon (Heaven knows I have the dust for it now).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 26th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I got one unremarkable rare in each of the first 8 packs. No epics, and the only legendary was the rogue card Xaril, Poisoned Mind, the 4 drop that's 3/2 with battlecry & deathrattle adding a random Toxin. I'm looking forward to building a solid Rogue deck, which I haven't had in a while, so it's fine. I'll make it work.

I miss my Rogue pirate deck. It was fun, and surprised people.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 26th, 2016, 11:00 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I got one unremarkable rare in each of the first 8 packs. No epics, and the only legendary was the rogue card Xaril, Poisoned Mind, the 4 drop that's 3/2 with battlecry & deathrattle adding a random Toxin. I'm looking forward to building a solid Rogue deck, which I haven't had in a while, so it's fine. I'll make it work.

I miss my Rogue pirate deck. It was fun, and surprised people.
I had some success with pirate warrior today
Old April 26th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I thought about that. I did get the pirate who reduces the cost of weapons.

= =
Old April 27th, 2016, 09:13 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Man, everyone is playing C'thun decks now.

I held on to my polymorph all game to use on C'thun... Then was reminded when he rolled out that he randomly distributes his attack value when he enters the battlefield. With no minions out his 25 attack did me in.

--
--
--

--
Old April 27th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I played a bunch of standard last night with my Paladin *against* C'thun decks, but the only time I saw him come out was when, late at night, I threw together a lousy Rogue C'thun deck - without much buffing power - and *I* got him. He's a difference-maker, for sure.

= =
Old April 27th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I haven't really played C'thun myself to be completely honest but I'm not a massive fan. If you don't draw him, your deck just isn't that good. It's hard to deal with him if you aren't already massively ahead when he comes down though. We will see if the lists get more refined.
Old April 27th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So last night went surprisingly well for me once I was finally able to log in. Only played two games, but both were wins with a vanilla Paladin deck, nabbing the 5 packs and bumping me to 18. Seems like all the deck testing is leveling the playing field a bit for newbies with simple, but balanced decks.

~Aldin, who got a bunch of C'thun boosting cards but isn't sure he wants to play a deck that relies on drawing a specific card

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 27th, 2016, 01:38 PM

I have a card that lets me instantly summon a 10-cost card from my deck. A couple of those would really help my odds with a C'thun deck.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games