Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 21st, 2011, 03:06 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
House Mouse St. Pat's Sale TODAY

Our VALENTINE'S DAY SALE was SO MUCH FUN that we want to do it again on ST PATRICK'S DAY, Thursday, March 17.

We will start the sale at 10:00 am PST and will end at 8:00 pm PST. We hope these times will accommodate most of you.

We will also offer bigger discounts on more items. Some packs will be as low as $3.99 and it looks like at least 14 items will be discounted at least $2.00 from their current low price.

So join us on ST PAT'S DAY, Thursday, March 17, for some GREAT PRICES on your FAVORITE GAME

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; March 17th, 2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:00 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: House Mouse St. Pat's Sale 3/17

Wow... I'm gonna need to find a way to get more $$$. I'm trying to get started in Summoner Wars, thinking about buying settlers plus some expansions... and now a housemouse sale!!!

Sandra, my wallet likes you waaaay less than I do.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 12:26 AM

malkill is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

great sandra!!! I had to buy the wife new tires on the last sale.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:07 PM

the incredible mate is surprisingly tart

Sweet, I just got my credit cards paid off so Now I can remax them out lol

Trades: 12
Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:28 PM

Farmer_Poopy Woo who?

I thought I made a killing at the valentines with getting my stuff for 1/2 the price of a store and now this!

I won't be able to spend any money on this since the only reason I got stuff on Valentines was because its the day before was my birthday

Hope everyone else has fun though!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Poopy View Post
I thought I made a killing at the valentines with getting my stuff for 1/2 the price of a store and now this!

I won't be able to spend any money on this since the only reason I got stuff on Valentines was because its the day before was my birthday

Welcome, but whats with your name?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 02:32 PM

Jonny Jon is surprisingly tart

looking forward to it. If it beats the shipped price of the stuff I want from Amazon, you'll have my order.

*i unknowingly lied; for various reasons.

The way to procure insults is to submit to them: a man meets with no more respect than he exacts. - William Hazlitt

Last edited by Jonny Jon; March 17th, 2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:54 PM

Farmer_Poopy Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:

uhm my real name? The name I used to order the stuff ?(my mom ordered it)

EDIT: In a sense I made a killing since I always used to buy HS in stores (I almost never bought HS in the first place) so that 1/2 price (of retail)might be norm for you guys but for me it was a awsome deal since i didn't have any of those hero sets before
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:46 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Id love to see Soldiers and Wolves go down to $3.99 and maybe some Spearmen and Riflemen too

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:18 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:

uhm my real name? The name I used to order the stuff ?(my mom ordered it)

EDIT: In a sense I made a killing since I always used to buy HS in stores (I almost never bought HS in the first place) so that 1/2 price (of retail)might be norm for you guys but for me it was a awsome deal since i didn't have any of those hero sets before
No, he means your... Abnormal... Username.
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:44 PM

Farmer_Poopy Woo who?

I just like seeing peoples reactions XD
Old March 17th, 2011, 11:29 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

JOIN US FOR OUR ST. PATRICK'S DAY SALE TODAY!

Our sale will begin at 10:00 am PST and will end at 8:00 pm PST.

You'll find all of the ST, PAT'S DAY SALE PRICES in one place: on the top of the MENU on the left of the HOME page under the heading ST. PAT'S DAY SALE ITEMS--CLICK HERE. The prices elsewhere on the site have not been reduced.

Because our inventory is somewhat restricted and we want everyone to have a chance at the reduced prices, we are imposing the following quantity limits:

WAVE 10 Full Sets, Warriors of Feldspar, and Heroes of Renown----One (1) of each per household

D&D Master Sets, Fortress Castle Sets, and Marvel Master Sets----Two (2) of each per household

All Other Sale Items----Four (4) of each item per household.

You'll find some of the lowest prices EVER!!!!

HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News